Taking Your Suggestions

He could, but then the shots would look smashed and distorted for those using wide screen resolutions. (and they would look messed up in lower quality) Sorry, but i disagree with you on that. Frown
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
isnt 1024x1024 normal?
(Jan 11, 2009, 07:13 PM)Viscosity86 Wrote: isnt 1024x1024 normal?

Dont know. Im running on a 17 inch flat screen at 1280 X 1024. Rct3 res is set at 800x 600 though.
ah i run 1024 lol
1680x1050... 22 inch widescreen flat panel Smile

I haven't dealt much with images in the past, as they're a bit more difficult to work with (in PHP). I may consider implementing some sort of resizing utility, but it's too early to say at this point.
easy is the best...dont make it hard lol
Oh yeah, all this you see me doing, on a laptop..Fuji Lifebook...lol :P
Ahh not bad... you should see one of my friends giant mac computer screens.. he calls it his big mac. Lol.
thats crazy, I had to down my big rig as i call it..lol dang motherboard out...so im just buying all new parts and assemble the new big rig..
hey belloman, have you ever thought about updating the forums to mybb 1.4? oh and why dont you use e107? do you not like it? or is it easier for you to do it with code?

oh and belloman, cant you fix the post option? every time i go to include my sig, the option is always covered by the text box in which you write your message. it gets annoying
[Image: j14_si12.jpg]
Currently trying to reach SwimGuy to revive CoasterCreator...
I think you could really add more category's or make more so everything in "General Discussion," for Rct3 could be a bit more organized. Like adding a "rollercoaster," board, and "scenery," etc. It could make it easier to find things.
Other then that I think we just need to find more people to use the site, honestly this is one of the best Rct sites that I have seen, everyone is really nice, and it's a good community. We just need to get more active.