Taking Your Suggestions

(Jan 22, 2009, 12:27 PM)williamsoft man Wrote: hey belloman, have you ever thought about updating the forums to mybb 1.4? oh and why dont you use e107? do you not like it? or is it easier for you to do it with code?

oh and belloman, cant you fix the post option? every time i go to include my sig, the option is always covered by the text box in which you write your message. it gets annoying

We're already running MyBB 1.4.4. RCTgo uses a custom coded CMS because it offers the extreme amount of flexibility we need. Nothing else can come close Smile

Posting works fine for me, and the text area doesn't cover anything - what browser are you using?

(Jan 22, 2009, 09:44 PM)Auzea Wrote: I think you could really add more category's or make more so everything in "General Discussion," for Rct3 could be a bit more organized. Like adding a "rollercoaster," board, and "scenery," etc. It could make it easier to find things.
Other then that I think we just need to find more people to use the site, honestly this is one of the best Rct sites that I have seen, everyone is really nice, and it's a good community. We just need to get more active.

The forums are laid out as they are right now to make it as simple as possible, so the forums don't get too "spread out." I may reorganize the downloads and exchange forum at some point (it's getting a bit of a mess right now), but for now, I think it should remain as is.
im using google chrome, and it is only in the advanced reply/editor that it happens
[Image: j14_si12.jpg]
Currently trying to reach SwimGuy to revive CoasterCreator...
(Jan 25, 2009, 05:51 PM)williamsoft man Wrote: im using google chrome, and it is only in the advanced reply/editor that it happens

Alright, I'll check it out in Google Chrome when I get home.
ok, i hope you get it working right. XD
[Image: j14_si12.jpg]
Currently trying to reach SwimGuy to revive CoasterCreator...
What ever you decide to do belloman, just don't make it a pain in the *** to upload stuff or pictures Smile
(Jan 29, 2009, 05:05 AM)Viscosity86 Wrote: What ever you decide to do belloman, just don't make it a pain in the *** to upload stuff or pictures Smile

Right with ya, it takes me 1 min. to upload pics. in the forum.
(Feb 16, 2009, 08:38 PM)T-coaster Wrote:
(Jan 29, 2009, 05:05 AM)Viscosity86 Wrote: What ever you decide to do belloman, just don't make it a pain in the *** to upload stuff or pictures Smile

Perhaps you should save your images as JPGs before uploading them; that'll significantly reduce the size of your screenshot.
(Feb 16, 2009, 10:26 PM)Belloman Wrote:
(Feb 16, 2009, 08:38 PM)T-coaster Wrote:

Perhaps you should save your images as JPGs before uploading them; that'll significantly reduce the size of your screenshot.

:huh: wha?
Before attaching screenshots to your posts, open them up in Paint or similar and save them as a JPG. (File > Save as... > Select "JPEG" for the file type)
(Feb 16, 2009, 10:31 PM)Belloman Wrote: Before attaching screenshots to your posts, open them up in Paint or similar and save them as a JPG. (File > Save as... > Select "JPEG" for the file type)

Oh. :eek: