Taking Your Suggestions

As always, we are happy to accept any suggestions on what you think could make RCTgo - both the forums and the website - better.

Some key questions are:
  • What do you think of the forums skin?
  • What do you think of the downloads center - do you have any ideas on how we could improve it?
  • What do you think of the "more compact" layout?
  • What do you think of the uploading form (look at it as it's changed a lot since 2.0) and the uploading process in general?
  • What do you think of the website in general?
  • What kind of competitions and group parks would you like to see in the future?

We highly appreciate any suggestions, and whether we implement them or not, we will always consider them and we deeply thank you for any suggestions or comments you may have.

Thanks,
- Belloman
A comments section for each download so you could say what you thought would be neat.
- yawn -
well....I like the website, it looks very attractive Smile
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
Hey belloman! Sorry if this thread is a little old, but i have a suggestion for the downloads. I think it would be cool if you could rate, comment or leave some sort of feedback on the downloads people post, because i really want to know what people think about downloads i post. I also want to let people know how i like their downloads. Ya know, kind of like what they do on Vodhin.

It really would make this site a lot better. Anyway thanks for your time! Smile
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
yeah its very old but i agree. we should be able to comment / rate downloads. oh and for the skin of the forums: maybe a more rct3yish one?
[Image: j14_si12.jpg]
Currently trying to reach SwimGuy to revive CoasterCreator...
I love the idea of commenting on downloads. I would be so excited to get some feedback about my coasters, scenarios, and sandboxes to help me become better.
yeah i can agree feedback is good, even if its bad.. Just makes you try something different.
I already am planning to implement comments and ratings in the downloads system, as well as the ability to manage the downloads you upload. It's currently next on my to do list for RCTgo.
Yay! Thanks! This is great.
^i think i may have mentioned it, but maybe you should do a more rct kinda theme for the forums...
[Image: j14_si12.jpg]
Currently trying to reach SwimGuy to revive CoasterCreator...