No Limits Coaster Simulation

I just read news from Ole Lange, developper of No Limits. He's actually working on No Limits 2. He's adressing precisely the ramdomness problem of the different user interfaces. Also he will improve the terrain features (terraforming right now on No Limits is not as great as RCT3). But it seems like he's working alone on this! He admits this won't be ready until 2009... Man, I wish I could help to accelarate the process!
Could you ask him to make inverts easier to create? When ever I try to make one it gets all jumbled up.
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]
Zippy24 Wrote:Could you ask him to make inverts easier to create? When ever I try to make one it gets all jumbled up.

You could use the 'continuous roll' mode when you want to make an inversion. It smooth things out. You can click on nods in between segments, right-click and selec 'smooth'. But the best thing for inversion, like a corkscrew lets say, is a tool called NoLimitsElementary. That allows to create a complex figure and you can save it, paste it on your present coaster, even reuse it later on. It sets the perfect angles and curves that otherwise we would struggle to determine. NoLimitsElementary comes in a set of tools that you need to install separetely. It dosn't come with the original game package.
Thanks. Smile
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]
The 3-D graphics are pretty good, with the minor exception listed below. It's true that you can't save with the demo, and it only includes a few pre-built tracks, but one track in particular makes this demo worth downloading. It includes a simulation of one of the most infamous coasters of all time, the Crystal Beach Cyclone.