My game

Okay everybody I'm thinking of making a video game over the course of the next three or four years (yeah a long time). I was wondering if anybody had any ideas. Its going to be a multi player based game set in about 2145 and is going to feature aliens and humans. There will be 3-4 alien races and two human factions. If you guys want to draw out some blue prints for the races you will need a side view and a front view of the character. Also if you would like to draw a vehicle then I will also need a top view and for flying vehicles I will need a bottom view. Right now I'm in the designing phase and will start modeling the models in probably a month but the concepts will probably be accepted for the next year. I am not sure if you will have to pay for it but if you do all the people that submitted a concept will get it for free. And for programmers the reason that I can't let any of you program is because the ideas I have are going to be hard to explain but if you guys want something to do then AI programmers are welcome but I can't pay you. Another thing is that I am willing to bet that I will get bored and either stop making the game or just post pone it for some time so everything here could just be a dream. Also if you wish to design a map then just send me an overview of the map and if you want my map to be accurate then send some 3-D pics too. I will be using maya complete for the models and maps. Hope to see you as exited as me and please post even if you think your idea might not be excepted.
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]
[deleted]
Any help is helpful. Smile
Okay just to let everyone know that once I saw the price for maya complete I decided to choose another 3D app. I think I will be using cheetah 3D but if anybody knows of a better 3D app please tell me.
Just letting you know that my prediction came right!!! I'm not continuing. Its just to much and most of it is a dream. This kind of project is for companies and 50 people that are experts, not someone that has almost no experience in the fields but I might start a smaller project. Maybe a cooler version of that crappy game runescape.
Yeah when runescape used to be "cool" (i guess) it wouldn't let me in!Stupid thing!! LOL:lol:
These are my favorite bands...

1.Chevelle
2.Slipknot
3.Dethklok
4.Godsmack
5.Lamb of God
6.The Agony Scene
7.Hemlock
8.AC/DC

ROCK ON!
Biggrin