DOWNTOWN

Wicked!!!
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]
Typically, a huge building takes a couple of days. but considering the area it covers, it would probably take almost as much time to terraform, place small structures, add path, vegetation, stalls and so on to cover the same area.

I added 2 images of the area i'm covering (within the blue line), one from Google Earth, one from a airplane.

Update: The CIBC tower (blue-grey) and Sheraton hotel (brown) have been reworked. I particularly enhanced the facade of the CIBC. It's a detailed double-layered facade, one for the aluminum, one for the glass.
It looks exactly the same as the real thing. Smile
Ok. This is the only picture I managed to take lately. I completely reworked the Stock Exchange Tower and Delta Hotel. Looks much better this way.

[attachment=395]

BUT:

I only took one picture cause I wasn't suspecting anything wrong. Unfortunately, when I try to open the file, the game crashes everytime! :x I did a backup several days before, but the later improvements seem to be lost...:cry:
Any idea on how to recover this ? And if a dat file gets corrupted, what causes this? If I decide to rework again with the backup, how do I prevent this from happening again? :?
I just backup the files every time I quit the game, and make a backup of the backup. Wink
I posted recently a video from this park. It's called Office Tower. You get an on board view of a Rotating Tower Coaster plus views of some of the completed parts of Downtown. It's for an indoor coaster competition on YouTube.
I've been very busy on YouTube recently, and no new projects yet on RCT3, mainly on No Limits Eekops:. But I'll try to visit the forum more often. I'm sure I missed a lot of good stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYaXsjpCu1Q
Dang that is the best buildings ever.
Holy orange, fantastic!
[Image: rct3jr1.png]
[Image: w600.png]