Newport Pleasure Gardens - Contest Begins (9-12-11)

The park still looks great, and sorry for not posting this sooner (I was away for the week) but I love the new coaster and you did an amazing job on the supports for it. What did you use to make them? Steelworx? What else?
(Aug 16, 2011, 07:10 AM)DiarugaCoasters Wrote: The park still looks great, and sorry for not posting this sooner (I was away for the week) but I love the new coaster and you did an amazing job on the supports for it. What did you use to make them? Steelworx? What else?

He used a mix of Moby's and some other support. I forgot the name. :[
I used Moby's Steel Jungle (the thicker version) with CSF's Steel I-Beam set and CPCisco's B&M footers. Thanks guys!
-----------------
Season 10

Hey guys,

We're preparing to wrap up another season here at Newport Pleasure Gardens. I still can't say much about next year, but we'll be making an announcement soon. What I can tell you is that it won't be anything huge, after Falcon this year. But for now, let's check out some pictures!

[gci2011 says: I'm trying out some new editing here. It's a little rough, but I'm working on it. Don't be too harsh! Wink ]

[Image: PGDWm.jpg]
Monstrum is just a few steps outside of my office. Got three great rides in less than half an hour!

[Image: oK5Ix.jpg]
I grabbed a quick bite at the Corner Café and went to see one of our musical performances at the High Street Theatre. It's always a nice break from the noise of the park!

[Image: hLg07.jpg]
I took a ride on Island Voyager today too. Always fun...

[Image: 5NEIn.jpg]
I ended with a night ride on Falcon. Let me just say - whoa! Crazy intense!

I'll try to get another update before the end of the season.

-Jay Jones
gci2011's RCT3 Projects

Other Projects
Wow, nice skybox editing! O_O
(Aug 17, 2011, 12:29 AM)TC8950 Wrote: Wow, nice skybox editing! O_O

I agree, that is some really great editing, better than what I can do, that's for sure!
Can't wait for the announcement
Can't wait for the announcement
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Thanks guys! Still working on the editing, and an announcement is coming tomorrow!
--------------------
Season 10

Hello guys,

The rides have all closed, lights are off, and I'm getting ready to leave the office. It's been another great year here at Newport Pleasure Gardens - a big one, too! Falcon has done wonders for the park, and we're planning to capitalize on this success over the next few years. As for next year, we've got an announcement coming tomorrow. For now though, enjoy a few last pictures from the park:

[Image: qF2El.jpg]
The town was out in force once again for one last visit to the park.

[Image: EfTUb.jpg]
Even the Bumper Cars had a long line!

[Image: aW3ZI.jpg]
Rotor gave its last rides of the season.

[Image: qiMor.jpg]
The parachutes on High Fliers drop one last time...

[Image: 47wFd.jpg]
Falcon soars for just a few minutes longer.

[Image: v9UHy.jpg]
See you next year, Newport Pleasure Gardens!

-Jay Jones
gci2011's RCT3 Projects

Other Projects
Cant wait for tommorow for the announcement
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Could you possibly post some POVs of your coasters? Biggrin
Thanks guys! As for POV, I've tried with no luck. I can't even take pictures in game, let alone film. I've had to resort to the Snipping Tool. I may try again in the future.
------------------
Announcement
Season 11

Quote:Newport, RI - Newport Pleasure Gardens announced yesterday their plans for 1988, their eleventh season of operation. The park will see a quieter year, adding Swan Creek Paddleboats. When asked for a comment on the smaller-than-usual addition, the park had this to say: "Newport Pleasure Gardens is thoroughly committed to servicing all guests. We have focused on the thrill aspect of the park over the last several years. This year, we determined that it was time to focus on families." The park says that more thrill rides and roller coasters will be added in the future. Swan Creek Paddleboats will be located near the Clarke Memorial Theatre, and will open with the park in May.

[Image: u53ec.jpg]
(Logo credit goes to RCInsider)

[Image: ibX3e.jpg]
gci2011's RCT3 Projects

Other Projects