NEW Themed Park Contests!

How long do you have to make the park? I could enter, although I haven't done a whole lot of parks before.

Yeah, what's the time limit?
I'm not sure guys ask gpk and shadows I'm sure you can enter next week because 3 contenstants are chosen every few weeks and coasteriffic wanted to see if Master rct3 wanted to enter.
So you will get a turn
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Well until master_rct3 says yes then I can have 1 more and since shadows777 was first he's in IF he wants to enter, the limit is 2 weeks and we have 1 week judging, everyone votes like in build it, but then the 3 judges take all the votes into consideration and make the final decision, if u are unclear about any of the rules just ask. thanks. also i really need 2 people to help me with judging if your interested, u don't have 2 do it every week, just 1 or 2. Thanks. GPK
So it's either me or Master_RTC3 then? Or could both of us be in it? I don't know if I want to steal the spot from him.
How would you like to view the park, video or screenshot? If screenshots, how many?
So Gpk will make me not get a chance of doing the contest since in the first place you said I was in
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Yes DutchBros you are in along with Coasteriffic and 1 other contestant not yet decided. And lowes48nascar you can do either but a minimum of 5 screenshots please, you can also upload the park to RCTgo or a file sharing website, you're not in this round, but make a park anyway as you'll be the first entered in Round 2 along with shadow777 unless he takes Master_RCT3's spot. Thanks, GPK.
Ok got it Gpk
I will wait until Sunday, if Master_RCT3 doesn't reply shadows777 is in. You will then have a week to finish your parks and either upload them or post pictures/video for me to judge.