NEW Themed Park Contests!

Every few weeks, I'm going to be doing a contest to see who can make the best "themed" park. The winner will get a prize, a thread all about their park. Some theme's that will be included are: Halloween, Christmas, Easter, Bonfire Night, Children Only, Adults Only (I don't mean over 18 stuff, I mean like Thrill Rides and stuff children wouldn't go on, etc.), Candy Land, Frostville (Snow Land), etc. I also need 2 more people to help me judge, and will be committed to the judging. If your interested in joining the contest or judging just let me know.
I'm intersted in joining the contest as a contestant
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Very well, your in. Thanks for joining.
thank you Gameproking
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
I've got a really good western park (that is complete).
ok gameproking i will make a theme park later
Ok then, since Coasteriffic has a Western park, he is in. We just need 1 more contestant and 2 judges to help me decide.
I'll see if MASTER_RCT3 wants to enter.
Good idea.
i will make a spooky theme park