NEW Themed Park Contests!

(Sep 16, 2011, 12:09 PM)GameProKing Wrote: I will wait until Sunday, if Master_RCT3 doesn't reply shadows777 is in. You will then have a week to finish your parks and either upload them or post pictures/video for me to judge.

Ok. I have another project I'm working on anyway so I don't see myself working on the western park before then.

Ok, I'll see what Master_RCT3 says.
Sorry for the late update, are you still interested? If so your in, please start making your themed park. if not, I'll keep looking for the last contestant.
Ok what's is the due date for the parks to be in cause I have to catch since I'm in school
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Same, I've got a lot to do, lets say the 30 of September, to let you all get a chance to finish. If you all finish earlier just let me know and I'll judge them A.S.A.P. Also don't forget it doesn't have to be big, just themed well. And my computer can't handle parks over 5MB parks. Frown Have fun and good luck.
Same, I haven't even started mine yet.
ok but i was busy lately with Cartooning And school And i have not been on here Lately At least when i get back into rct3 and Making my park i will be having it done in October or November
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Finished! Here it is...

Western Wonders! It's a no cs park.

Pics:

[Image: shot0035.png]

[Image: shot0036a.png]

[Image: shot0037m.png]

[Image: shot0041qq.png]

Sorry I don't have loads of pics. If you want more just pm me!

Thanks, may I ask what features it includes, rides, shops, how many peeps and how big the park file is. These don't effect your chances but I'd just like to know.
RCT3 has been freezing alot and I've been busy lately, so I haven't been able to get much done. Sorry for the lack of notice.