Afterburner (Download in 17th post)

Oh that's with no more supports but I can help you with supports
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
I would have a look at Gci2011's park Newport pleasure gardens, and look at his coaster Falcon, it's an inverted coaster, and he did a great job on the supports!
Quote:From gci2011: [Image: V5lv4.jpg]
I used Moby's Steel Jungle (the thicker version) with CSF's Steel I-Beam set and CPCisco's B&M footers. Thanks guys!
This is being postponed until further notice. I'll put more pics up of it later today though.
Sorry about not putting the pics up.

[Image: Shot0073.jpg]

This is the back view of the coaster. Looks much better with the CS and all the scenery. There's one thing however that you can't see from the back view.

[Image: Shot0074.jpg]

And that would be the hills. The hills create a really nice foot clipper which adds to the excitement of the coaster. Here you can see the whole coaster and you can also see why I would have problems custom supporting it. Eek It's kind of compacted into one space, plus I've never done custom supports before.

[Image: Shot0076.jpg]

Here's what the runway looks like at night. If you look very closely, you can see that I completely forgot to put lights in other than the runways. More things I need to fix.

Now, as I said, if I try to do the supports myself I'll miserably fail. If anyone wants to help me with the supports, pm me and I'll give you the park download. I'll also give you credit in the description once I upload it. Here's the CS you need:

(EDIT) I have already deleted almost all of the supports. The reason Jcats Steelworx and Moby's Steel Jungle are needed is because I used the support killer from both.

Dasmatze's Instant Wood
Dasmatze's Industry Age Additons
Top Gun Theme Pack
1-23456's Saftey Guide Set (that's how he spells it, I did not make a typo)
Dasmatze's Industrial Age - Non rusty
Xistic's (Eddi22) Fokker Airplane V.2
Jcat's Steelworx
Moby's Steel Jungle
SK-SHR91
SK-HGR71
A-goodies for Coaster Set- Flat Part
Old Spice's Asphalt Quene Path

Also, if you can't find one, pm me and I'll give you it.

Looks good, I'd love to help with the supports but I'm just too busy at the moment. Good luck with it.
This is the last update before the release, my offer about the supports is still up.

[Image: Shot0079.jpg]
One more shot of the coaster with added hills.

[Image: CopyofShot0080.jpg]
Here's the park quene. But what's that path off to the side for?

[Image: CopyofShot0081.jpg]

[Image: Shot0083.jpg]
I put in some flat rides to keep the peeps entertained. I also used Old Spice's asphalt quene path, as you can see.

[Image: Shot0084.jpg]

[Image: Shot0085.jpg]
I really think this place looks best during the night.

I'm not going to add anything else to it except supports and any sudden ideas I have about it which probably won't happen. Don't worry about me not posting any coasters in the meantime because I have the following coasters saved and I would consider uploading them:

LIM Launched
Compact Inverted
Flying Turns
2 Inverted
Inverted Shuttle
Inverted Vertical Shuttle
Looping
Tilt

Don't upload it without supports, you need supports.
It's finally up! (Sorry for keeping you waiting so long)

Go download it here.

Also, I didn't custom support it, no one offered to help me. So too late for that now.