Coblat a mine train coaster

[Image: SCR26.jpg]

Nitro a air powered coaster sry for no ratings forgot

[Image: SCR27.jpg]

A woodie called Oblivion

[Image: SCR28.jpg]

[Image: SCR29.jpg]

Sorry forgot to add rating but i will later so [/align]bye
Nitro is an exact replica of an Air Powered coaster in RCT3. Just a coincidence? Not a bad park. But make sure you get rid of most of the trees when you've finished because there's way too many.
i know i tried not to make it the same but ran out of room
also you wont notice it when i am done but if it looks bad then i will
(Oct 26, 2011, 08:41 PM)RollerCoasterMatt Wrote: i know i tried not to make it the same but ran out of room
also you wont notice it when i am done but if it looks bad then i will

I would just get rid of it entirely. Air powered coasters are silly looking in RCT, and have unrealistic g-forces. I don't see why the air powered coaster has to have so few parts, compared to real air powered coasters. You'll find that whatever you do, you cannot make a realistic looking one. For the small amount of space you have that in, you might be better off doing a boomerang.

i don't like boomerangs if i did one it would be way better but it wouldn't fit in that space so i will just keep it.
i got sick and got alot of work done so here is an update.

New Rides!
[Image: SCR31.jpg]

New Roller Coaster Ravgar.
[Image: SCR32.jpg]

Impulsive a remake of nor'easter at moires piers. If you have a better name i will change it to that.
[Image: SCR33.jpg]

New Flat Rides plus others and the two coasters ratings i forgot in the last update
[Image: SCR34.jpg]

[Image: SCR35.jpg]

[Image: SCR36.jpg]

Well i am working on my new park Wachovia Lake so go check it out see ya later

Semi-Update

I build a woodie called Mammoth
[Image: SCR65.jpg]
Bananas of the world UNITE!
Not bad, lift hill looks a bit big, and are there meant to be trees on the ground in front or is the grass meant to be that color?
i know its big but it needs it to go fast aroung the track because friction is overrated in it and the trees are in see through so theres a shadow
Ok, it just looked too big. Sometimes people just do it to make it faster and don't care about appearance.
ok zombiechickentaco