Worlds of Adventure project

Summer is coming closer...
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(May 12, 2012, 02:54 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Summer is coming closer...

Yeah I know! I can't wait! I'm pretty sure I can finish my park by the end of Summer Biggrin

Here are the pictures I promised

I still don't know how to call it and I still don't know the theme. Suggestions?
Also, this is my first time adding custom supports so that's why it is taking me some time, plus, the roller coasters is more than 6000ft long and as tall as 290ft so yeah...
I would've suggested flanges.... but then I saw the sixth picture.
I'm finally done adding custom supports to my ride!!! Biggrin
know it is time to theme it Wink
Generic - maybe
Prehistoric - possibly but probably not
Western - nope

Hmmmmmm... what are some other themes?
Industrial Wink
"An old factory, hidden deep inside the jungle, comes to live again when the guests ride 'Heavy Metal'"

So the name of my 4th dimensional roller coaster is "Heavy Metal" and it is set in an old factory like I said.
I didn't build it in my park so when I place it in World of Adventure I will add trees, music and light effects; but, here's the 'finished' ride!
(I took the screenshots before finishing the ceiling so it was easier to see what is inside)

not bad for my first huge scale roller coaster huh Wink (in RCT3) LOL
That's a pretty epic ride you made there! I thought of making a little scene where you pass through the different gadgets inside the building after the ride is over.
Thank you!!! Smile
What do you mean?

So today I built a double deck observation tower in my World of Adventure park that is 295+ feet. Also I finished the first land of the main park "Main Plaza".
Like a part at the end that is like a totally different ride, and you pass through the different things in the factory as if you were riding a forklift.
That's a good idea Smile but that's kind of what the queue line is.

When fully installed in my park (Worlds of Adventure) it will play songs like Electric Eye by Judas Priest, Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden, Iron Man by Black Sabbath, Enter Sandman by Metallica, etc. Basically, HEAVY METAL!!!
So I think it is a great name because it describes the factory (Heavy metal factory) that it is themed around and the featured soundtrack Wink