Worlds of Adventure project

I got RCT3 in the mail on Saturday and I already began my first project.
The park, or should I say Resort? Will be called Worlds of Adventure. First I came up with Worlds of Fun but realized there's a park with that name already so I chose Worlds of Adventure.

So what's the plan?
Create a resort with the following:
- Hotel
- Plaza (Entrances to parks and Hotels and some shops)
- Safari park
- Water park
- Main park
Lands within the main park:
- Main Plaza? Shops, few attractions like observation tower and distribution to the other lands
- Kids area; attractions for the little ones
- Sci-fi themed land
- Egypt themed land
- Wild West themed land
- Mountain themed land
- Jungle themed land
- Generic pier over the ocean themed land
- Monorail system serving all the different parks and hotel

I already have the hotel (just have to add a few details), a pool for the hotel; part of the Plaza and the first station of the monorail.

I'll upload pictures ASAP; it will take me some time to finish it because I'm in university and so I have lots of homework, finals, etc. Plus I'll be working full time during the summer so yeah...

Some ideas for the rides (most of them come from my best park on RCT1). I do have the names for most of them but I will not announce them just yet.
Kids area:
- "Magic chairs" (Roller Coaster)
- "Crazy Rockets" (Roller Coaster)
- Mini free-fall
- Other attractions
Sci-fi
- Indoor roller coaster
- Strata coaster
- Inverted roller coaster
- Go-karts
- Other attractions
Egypt (In my RCT1 park it used to be a Roman themed land but since there are no roman scenery items I'll do another ancient civilization, Egypt)
- "Soaring over Cairo" (Roller Coaster)
- "The Pharaoh" (It'll be a surprise)
- Other attractions
Wild West
- 2 small roller coasters
- Mine themed roller coaster
- "Sundance Kid" (wooden roller coaster)
- other attractions
Mountain themed land
- Rapids
- Bobsleds (roller coaster)
- "Yeti: The Ride" (surprise)
- Floor-less Roller Coaster
Jungle themed land
- "Volcano" (suprise)
- 2 small roller coasters
- other attractions
- Log flume
Pier
- A big roller coaster
- Another big roller coaster based on a certain god
- A small roller coaster
- Ferris wheel
- Haunted house
- Free-fall
- other attractions
Rides that extend across more than one land
- "Project M" (not real name but this one will be the biggest surprise)
- Transportation: Monorail, train, etc.

Well I hope you like my idea!
I'll keep you updated

Also, if this park existed in real life it would have the next records:
- Tallest roller coaster
- Fastest roller coaster
- Longest roller coaster
- Highest drop in a roller coaster
- The most roller coasters (In my RCT1 park there were 21; Cedar Point and Six Flags Magic Mountain both have 17, Six Flags had 18 but one was demolished not long ago)
Plus maybe some records per class like fastest stand-up roller coaster, or tallest wooden roller coaster, etc.
WOW Eek sounds like some pretty awesome park... I can't wait for it to come out!Smile
Your MOM goes to Galactic Academy!

Alien7 ЛצлιΤҥεβσιϮҥεлгϮεδ
Wow! I never could have planned an RCT3 park without making it first! Sounds good.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(I'm still having problems taking screenshots (read the other thread under Help & Support); but hopefully, I will soon be able to show you guys my progress.)

Thank you for your interest!
Yesterday I made a lot of progress, considering I'm paying a lot of attention to details:

I have finished the Entrance Plaza which includes entrances to the three different parks named:
1) World of Adventure (Main Park)
2) Safari World (Wild Animal Park)
3) Oceanic World (Water Park)
A feature I like about the entrances is that I'm using "signs" to direct Peeps to the Entrances and Exists so that they only enter through where I want to and only Exit through where I want to. For example: For the Main Park Entrance/Exit there are 8 paths in/out; however, the signs are set-up so that 6 are actually ONLY in and 2 are ONLY out; just like in real world parks.
The Entrance Plaza also includes different shops:
- Souvenir shops
- Apparel shops
- Food court
- Restaurant
- Main Monorail System station; the monorail is called: "Worlds of Adventure Monorail System"
- Information booths
- ATMs
- Bathrooms
- First Aid
There's a big fountain in the middle of the Entrance Plaza and three flags (US Flag, California Flag and the Park flag; I still have to upload the pictures though, so for now they are all showing "Frontier's" logo).
There are lots of tress, flowers and just beautiful scenery.

Today I will start working on the Safari World Park.
I started working on the Safari Park two days ago. Up until today I have added many animals to the safari park:
- Tigers
- Lions
- Leopards
- Gazelles
- Polar bears
- Horses

So far there are 4 attractions:
- Safari Adventure (Junior Roller Coaster); I think it is pretty cool for a small roller coaster, it has cool animatronics and stuff.
- Two roundabouts
- Lion show

Other features are:
- Food court
- Shop
- Monorail station

In the next couple of days I plan to finish the Safari park adding more small attractions and hopefully (if I have space) all the animals.
Not to be rude but, can we see some snapshots?
(Apr 20, 2012, 07:16 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Not to be rude but, can we see some snapshots?

Well you already know what's going on ( for some reason I can't take screen shots); as soon as I figure out the problem I will post some Wink

Yesterday I made great progress:
- Added more animals to the Safari Park like Elephants, Mandrills, Camels, and others I don't remember.
- I built another Roller Coaster, a "ZacSpin" or whatever they call it in RCT3, "Polar Expedition".
Let me brag about it Biggrin; it is taller, longer and faster than Green Lantern: First Flight in Six Flags Magic Mountain, and it is a ride that peeps do ride. I will post the actual speed, length, ratings, etc. later.
- Safari Train
- Observation deck on top of a Hotel tower
- Elevator to the observation deck
- Third Monorail station at the Hotels
- Couple more attractions: Lion Show, Killer Whale Show, etc.
- More food stalls and shops.
Here are some screenshots.

- Observation Deck on top of Hotel Tower 4

- Hotel Lobby Entrance and Boulevard

- View of the Hotel Pool

- View of Animal Tour (Chesire Cats)

- Elephants

- View of Polar Expedition (ZacSpin Roller Coaster)

- Aerial view of Shopping Plaza

- Shopping Plaza and peeps' entrance

- Main Entrance Plaza (Entrances to Safari World, Oceanic World, and World of Adventure)

- Polar Bears

- Animatronix in Safari Adventure

- Aerial view of Safari Adventure

- Buffalo Roundabout and Safari Adventure

- Another view of Safari Adventure

- Safari Adventure (Roller Coaster) and Horses

- View of Safari World

- The view from the Observation Deck on top of Hotel Tower 4

As you might see, I downloaded some structures and used them in my park. Also, I have used CS; so, the RCTgo community deserves some credit!
Two great CS packs:

Spice's Trees
Spice's Vegetation Set

I like your park. You should put more trees in it and/or in the background. You could also use Beaver Homes or Shyguys Mainstreet sets to make buildings. Good job!
Thanks; I will put more trees in it. As for the sets you mentioned, do you know where I can find them?