Downloads Center Refresh

You call this a "Download Center"? I registered only to give some negative feedback. This site looked cool until I realized there is no sorting of any kind possible. It's just a list of user uploads, sorted for date. No way to see the best rated creations, the most downloaded tracks or anything. Just a simple list. I think this will turn off most of the people coming here, like me.

Well, maybe I'll check back sometime next year if you implemented a way to sort the list. IF I haven't forgotten about this site until then. Chances are low. Good luck, even though your site doesn't hold up to minimal standards on several levels.
^ That is a good idea. Like the most download creations of RCTgo. Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(Jun 27, 2013, 06:35 AM)Dissappointed Wrote: You call this a "Download Center"? I registered only to give some negative feedback. This site looked cool until I realized there is no sorting of any kind possible. It's just a list of user uploads, sorted for date. No way to see the best rated creations, the most downloaded tracks or anything. Just a simple list. I think this will turn off most of the people coming here, like me.

Well, maybe I'll check back sometime next year if you implemented a way to sort the list. IF I haven't forgotten about this site until then. Chances are low. Good luck, even though your site doesn't hold up to minimal standards on several levels.

I'm always looking for new ways to improve the downloads center. I've gone ahead and added a way to sort the downloads lists based on a number of factors (date uploaded, name, likes, comments, and number of downloads) -- this is available now -- and I'll be adding the ability to sort the search listing shortly. If you have any other suggestions on how I could improve the experience, please feel free to bring them up in this thread.
(Jun 27, 2013, 06:35 AM)Dissappointed Wrote: You call this a "Download Center"? I registered only to give some negative feedback. This site looked cool until I realized there is no sorting of any kind possible. It's just a list of user uploads, sorted for date. No way to see the best rated creations, the most downloaded tracks or anything. Just a simple list. I think this will turn off most of the people coming here, like me.

I know you are trying to say something, but you don't have to rude about it. We are not RCTLounge where everyone fights and yells at each other and says I'm better than you kind of crap. We are simply RCTgo, where people communicate with one another.

You're friendly neighborhood,

Ardy Wink

Pick the next featured download button on homepage isn't working.

http://rctgo.com/featured-downloads
[Image: Ardy.png]
Well, I gotta apologize, if this came across rude. I wasn't trying to offend someone. But I got a little frustrated, sorry.

I decided to check if someone replied to my rant, and was positively surprised by your reactions. Thanks for taking me serious.

And good job in making the downloads sortable. I'll definitely stick around and check out your site some more. Maybe I should change my Username though.

Have a nice day!