Set Number of Reputations to give out a Day, why?

Hey, I was just wondering why we have a set number of reputations we can send in a day. Its quite annoying because some people deserve them and I can't give them any because I have ran out for the day. If you see this Justin, please can you keep this in mind and please Justin, can you change this so you can give out Unlimited Reputations a Day.

Thanks Smile.
Lemonade Mouth Fan
Just this hour gave you 2, because your a really good friend in life, so glad I have a friend like you who I can trust.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(Jul 26, 2012, 04:02 PM)RCTgoMatthew Wrote: Just this hour gave you 2, because your a really good friend in life, so glad I have a friend like you who I can trust.

Im defo!! giving you 2 reps, im sooooooooooooo glad you think so :'(.
Lemonade Mouth Fan
There's a limit to prevent abuse of the reputation system. I've gone ahead and increased the limit to 5 per day, but I won't be making it unlimited.

Also, this doesn't belong in RCT Discussion; I've gone ahead and moved it for you.
Thanks, Justin! How do you just change something just like that!?
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Jul 26, 2012, 06:54 PM)Justin Wrote: There's a limit to prevent abuse of the reputation system. I've gone ahead and increased the limit to 5 per day, but I won't be making it unlimited.

Also, this doesn't belong in RCT Discussion; I've gone ahead and moved it for you.

I understand, thanks for increasing it by a little Smile
Lemonade Mouth Fan
(Jul 26, 2012, 07:23 PM)FrazzlePop Wrote:
(Jul 26, 2012, 06:54 PM)Justin Wrote: There's a limit to prevent abuse of the reputation system. I've gone ahead and increased the limit to 5 per day, but I won't be making it unlimited.

I understand, thanks for increasing it by a little Smile

Thanks anyway Justin Smile

Cheers for raising it a little Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
i think you should set it back to 3 bc now all the members are able to make 10 rep in one day

(the reason me and redrain did that was bc we were pissed off)
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Not only are they able but they are.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Aaaaand it's back down to 3 per day. I've also disabled multiple reputations (you can still give reputation for as many posts as you'd like though).

Good job proving why it was limited in the first place.