Welcome to our new server!

THAT CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT DISGUISED ITSELF AS A WHITE CAKE

DON'T EAT THAT JUSTIN!

(also happy birthday)
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Ok..........
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Thanks, I think? Tongue

Hopefully all the issues people were having have been resolved. I apologize that there were any issues at all, but considering the scope of this website, it's difficult for me to make sure everything is working correctly for everyone.

The good news is that we should have very little, if any, downtime now. And the website is running faster than ever. Smile
my reaction to it being fixed all the way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snNsMaDsGMM
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Random^ Biggrin
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I don't like our new server, (at least it doesn't have any downtime) it has SO many annoying ads now.
[Image: Ardy.png]
The ads are in no way related to the server, though they are necessary in order to pay for the hosting.

We typically use Maingate Ads. There's one ad per page with nothing more than some text and a small image. They're a smaller network, though, so they don't always have ads available - like right now. When this is the case, we'd be displaying just a default house ad for Maingate, but making no money.

So for the time being, we're using Google Ads. Yes, they are a little more annoying, but they'll have to do for the time being. We'll switch back over to Maingate as soon as they have ads to display again.
Ok. Justin, could RctGo become a partner with my website? I do not have a banner yet. Maybe you could leave a black background with RctDataBase on it. I know there is already a website rctdatabase, but could you still put mine on there? I've been trying to reach you, but you must have a bunch of mail, I sent a banner link to you for my site.

I don't pay at all to build my website and I don't have any ads at all.
[Image: Ardy.png]
I think email sent from the website might not be working properly yet. It's still something I need to look into...

Could you send me an email at justin [at] rctgo [dot] com? That should make sure I get it.
Justin, I have to complain. The random adds are normally quite rude like "Be my first lover" or "Click me", that kind of stuff, if I see any more, im going to email you ok Justin.