Poll: should this be a downloadable park
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
heck yea
88.89%
8 88.89%
no
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Six Flags Europe

Reminds me of Cedar Point...
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
The reason It messy because I post the coaster first is so it doesn't lagg out I'm working on each stastion right now I got 3 more left and I'm not even close to finishing the park but I made station theme and ik the entry isn't done I still got put more thing up but the park is 2% done lol ill post pic of each station and this park is world recorded park that why their 3 wings coaster but different types but I will use that Jungle theme for a coaster.. Plzzz if u have any ideas plzz post it on the Bottom Smile thank for the comment even though there was Negative it help me know that you guys don't know what I'm doing so I can keep building this park Biggrin but any ideas plzz post on the bottom and I still need ride names so post name and type of coaster u want to see in the park thank everyone.
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
dude, I can't argue with the scenery.
We're not saying the overall park is messy, because we got the part that you made the coasters first. Like I said, the actual coasters are unrealistic. We ALL know what you're doing. You're making a record breaking park. But it seems like you rushed and sacrificed quality to do so. The track design for those rides should take days, if you wanted to create a well thought out design for that many roller coasters. You only need 2 wing riders for it to be a record breaking park. And changing the theme to the ride doesn't make it a different type of coaster. Why don't you add some smaller rides to balance out the rides. Add a flying coaster, a Top Thrill Dragster like ride, or a spiral coaster? There's no variety in the rides. The scenery is good, but the thing the park is made for (record-breaking coasters) isn't realistic or quality at all.
Eat, sleep, ride!
My band's first single, "Get Outta Mah Face!" has been released! Look us up on iTunes!
If you want to know the secret to making a good ride, just remember, it's not about the thrill (or the world records), it's about great theming. Take Disney world for example. What would Big Thunder Mountain be without a mountain? Just a bunch of track with turns. Or imagine the Jungle Cruise without a jungle. It'd be frickin' boring. And what's the most famous theme park in the world?
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Alex shhhhh u should know i have to theme it it a European park so expect allot theme to the rides :X im going to theme all my ride like how Disney dose there but i have 3 for a reason and it not a record i will explain all about the coaster and and the theme my next post but i still like how u guys still don't know what im doing Biggrin.. well here the station of 7 coaster im working on the cat walks supports and trees and theme the rides. im going to clean oh and there more than 3 Wings but im not showing all my coaster yet so but i have 3 wooden coaster i will talk about 1 launch 1 boomerang and normal coaster if that make your day :P
today im working on the Major things so it doesn't look messy. well here the stations and i love my wooden coaster station the most but enjoy......

station number 1 Goliath
[Image: Shot0158_zps5e473bd1.png]

number 2 Demon will be Recolor to all Black this the station
[Image: Shot0159_zps156300de.png]

ill post the other later today

here the X phantom

[Image: Shot0002-1_zpsb43b5528.png]

[Image: Shot0000-1_zps9976d421.png]

[Image: Shot0001-1_zpsd80f806b.png]
Where do you get those invisible fences and the gates?
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
I forgot check CS list
Which cs LIST?
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
On shyworld