Poll: should this be a downloadable park
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
heck yea
88.89%
8 88.89%
no
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Six Flags Europe

I'm going to redo the park i realize that I should go by Quality than speed so in going to take my time and build this park up really nice this park will be theme I will still have 16 coasters but here my listing of coasters I will be using
-2 wooden coaster
-1 classic Corkscrew coaster
-1 boomerang coaster
- 1 hyper coaster
- 1 2gen hyper
-1 wingrider
1- B&M flying and Inversion coaster
3- water rides 1 log 1 rapid 1 mega splash
1 launch coaster
1 stand up
1 giga coaster
3 kiddie rides

I'm also making 7 theme

Jungle fever
Thrill city
Imagine world (kiddie area)
Area 14
That '50 world
Looney toon world (kiddies)
Dc nation

I'm having 5 shows
Happy days live (that 50s world)
Batman the show (Dc nation)
Power rangers forever rangers (Imagine world)
Loony rock band (looney toon world)
The zoobaa (no kid friendly ) (jungle fever)

This what we have plan for the 2013 season starting off with spring break hosted by MTV at the water park and everyone with a season pass get in for free.and our water park name wet n wild is open intell August.

In June before u think school out go to Project X were the whole park turn into a big party at night with the light 4 dj and a bunch of games an rides so leave the beer pong alone and start your summer off with a bang.

in the fall we have 2 Halloween events fright night and trick or treat fright night is from oct 1 to the 31 must be 10 or up to go also we will have 9 hunted houses 5 fright zones and 4 stunt and fight shows can't wait and for the kids trick or treat your kids will be able to meet the favorite six flags Characters and gather as much candy as they want woohoo That on the day be for Halloween.

For the Christmas time we will open on Christmas Day early than usually to support our newest event Toys for ride bring a toy and a can of coke and u get free ticket and help Donate to the Children hospital. we will be closeting the park later than ever but it will be close in tell march to rebuild repair or build new rides and attractions.

Here our plan park time .

March - May 10:30am-9:00pm.
June - August 10:30am-10:00pm. (Project X 10pm - 4am for people 17-19 must bring id before enter the park)
October-November 12:00pm-6:30pm.
Christmas Holliday 7:00am-10:00pm.
Waterpark open May-August 10:30am-6:45pm.

If u have any question or comment plzz comment below and this park will be a downloadable park to all my fans out there thanks and can't wait for the 2013 season.
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
this sounds like my dream park.
wow.Smile
Sounds a LOT better! Are you planning to make 1 inverted coaster and 1 flying coaster, or just 1 flying or inverted
Eat, sleep, ride!
My band's first single, "Get Outta Mah Face!" has been released! Look us up on iTunes!
(Dec 29, 2012, 12:02 PM)Piedude81 Wrote: Sounds a LOT better! Are you planning to make 1 inverted coaster and 1 flying coaster, or just 1 flying or inverted
I'm making 1 inverted and 1 flying I had to think all night about it Smile

http://youtu.be/PY7jITF5tdc <.< i will redo the commercial it be somthing like this

was u everyone i just got done building the entry of the park it took all day but im happy to look amazon Biggrin so now i don't know witch theme to stat off with here the theme

Jungle fever
Thrill city
Imagine world (kiddie area)
Area 14
That '50 world
Looney toon world (kiddies)
Dc nation

im station on the left side of the park so tell me witch one i should start off with and thank u to everyone that is supporting and can wait for the 2013 season Biggrin woohoo

enjoy the pictures and tell what area should i work on next Biggrin

[Image: Shot0011-2_zps28a35dbc.png]

[Image: Shot0013-1_zps729be2ae.png]

[Image: Shot0014-2_zps41094ebb.png]

[Image: Shot0015-2_zps77e0d6bb.png]

[Image: Shot0016-2_zps1316dc1f.png]

[Image: Shot0017-2_zps85fe6c56.png]

[Image: Shot0018-2_zps661ccc58.png]

[Image: Shot0019-2_zps5894637d.png]

[Image: Shot0020-2_zps8a3ae9cd.png]

[Image: Shot0021-2_zps2a0e239b.png]

[Image: Shot0022-1_zpsa3d9e546.png]

[Image: Shot0023-2_zps00375f0d.png]

[Image: Shot0024-2_zps341c9745.png]
What if the Wingrider did a maneuver over the entrance like Gatekeeper at Cedar Point?
Eat, sleep, ride!
My band's first single, "Get Outta Mah Face!" has been released! Look us up on iTunes!
This looks awesome so far. Much improvement from the last one. If the left side is near the entrance and everything you've just showed us, I think starting with a kids area would fit nicely. If not, well I don't think it matters too much really.
Imagine world (kiddie area) im thinking about building but Looney toon world (kiddies) might be kinda easy too im going to do thins

on the left side build Imagine world and on thr right Looney toon world Biggrin
well there you go, that should work. This might sound really stupid and nooby because I haven't searched everywhere for CS yet, but you can't get custom entertainers can you? If you could actually get entertainers like Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, then that would be awesome
are you going to make goliath? sorry if you already answered this question.
Yes I will that might be my first coaster I'm doing I don't know yet but it going to be a giga coaster Smile

And I got the looney toon pack so I should be fine Biggrin

I'm working on jungle fever right now and I'm going to build Goliath Biggrin

Daily update before I logout for the night I'm going to tell what I Chang or add to the park like today I working on jungle fever and i started on the first big ride won't be announced in tell Tomorrow with the pick I'm also working on the rapids and the new Goliath request from my fans Smile and I'm also bring back the X sector. So this the topic of the day were should the flying coaster be at name the theme and post on the bottom that all I have to say goodnight all or good morning

Great news I'm all most done with jungle fever theme I'm not going to put the Goliath in the part the reason is that but I will tell everyone that it not going to be a giga coaster because I wanted to make it different. But I will still have a giga in the park and I'm I will show the pic of the new area hopefully tonight around 12;00 12:30 pt and my next area is looney toon world Smile thank u for reading and comment below and I also will should u the water park Tomorrow I build this 3 month go but i will show it off Smile thank u and have a nice holiday

Ps.. Off season tour for all my fans is next week if u will like to see the park before everyone Else just pm me and I will add u to the list there only 3 slots so pm me today Wink