Poll: Which one is better Soaked or Wild??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Soaked!
50.00%
2 50.00%
Wild!
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

RCT3 Soaked or Wild???

Ok, here's a challenging poll: which one is better soaked or wild???Smile
While I like soaked better, it doesn't matter much to me because people don't make custom scenery designed specifically for either of the two, so it works no matter which one you have.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
My favorite is Wild, because it came with even more additional rides and coasters. However I thought that the animals and there enclosures could have been done better.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
I voted for soaked.
but I like wild for extended coaster.
(Mar 11, 2013, 06:17 PM)sixflagsgr8 Wrote: My favorite is Wild, because it came with even more additional rides and coasters. However I thought that the animals and there enclosures could have been done better.

I voted for Wild for the same reasons. I agree the enclosures could have been done better and the animals could have been improved with more variety, as in different colours, i.e. black bears and brown bears, giraffes as they are and some more yellow-ey & some more brown-ish, and horses in many more colours than brown (grey, beige, white, fawn) & some spotted & some with coloured patches would have been great. I wonder if this would show up in CS soon?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

My only dislike about Wild is the who tranquilizer dart mini game. I can never do it outside the tutorial lol. But I vote for Wild over Soaked. More coaster and ride types, more scenery, stalls, etc. Altogether that equals more fun you can have playing and building parks.