Poll: Which of these applies to you? (single choice)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I frequently use cheats in my park because I’m always pushing the game to its limits.
13.33%
2 13.33%
I sometimes use cheats in my park because there are a few things they enable that I can’t get by without.
60.00%
9 60.00%
I have tried the cheats but didn’t find them of much use.
13.33%
2 13.33%
I’m not interested in cheats enabled by renaming park guests. I’m could possibly be interested in unofficial cheat codes.
6.67%
1 6.67%
I don’t use cheats because it’s …. well .. it’s cheating.
6.67%
1 6.67%
I’m so new to this game I wasn’t aware that cheats were available.
0%
0 0%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

RCT3 Cheats. Do You or Don't You?

When I’m ready for the cheats what I usually do is open the park and let in maybe a dozen guests. I take about six of those and put them aside somewhere they can’t escape. Those are the ones that get named with the cheats. I found out this way that cheats will deactivate after about thirty minutes maybe forty-five minutes in real time which means I simply rotate the names with the same captive guests to reactivate the cheat codes. They still have the same cheat names that I gave them but the cheats are now deactivated. So when that happens David Braben would be renamed John Wardley who will then be renamed David Walsh.

That’s a good idea to name some peeps so they will enter the park already named but because the cheats do expire I’d end up rounding up some guests to reactivate the cheats anyway.

I’d never name peeps in a file Jonny Watts. I'd always use this cheat if the guest was in the park and there was a coaster I wanted to ride.

Has anyone downloaded the John D. Rockefeller peeps pack? I tried them but they wouldn’t walk into a scenario. They did walk into a Career park that I opened up just to try them out but the money stayed the same.

I thought the point with multiple cheats was to change the case of the letters to get the same cheat several times, e.g., John D. Rockefeller, JohN D. Rockefeller, JoHn d. Rockefeller, etc. I checked about a dozen of the peep pack names and they’re all in the same case style.

If I actually select a guest in a career park and name them the money does go up 10,000. The multiple cheat will work too if you type in the name separately while the guest is in the park. It seems you will actually have to find the guests and rename them to get some of the cheats to work.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Apr 10, 2013, 12:06 PM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: I thought the point with multiple cheats was to change the case of the letters to get the same cheat several times, e.g., John D. Rockefeller, JohN D. Rockefeller, JoHn d. Rockefeller, etc. I checked about a dozen of the peep pack names and they’re all in the same case style.

You just can't use the same way more than once on the same guest.
For example: "Make Me Sick". You can't use that more than once in the same way.
If you want the same guest to vomit, change the word style, for example "make me sick".
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
For all of the years that I had RCT3 I honestly didn't even think of cheats. I still haven't even finished any of the Career levels (and I bought the game the day it came out in Aus).

I found out about cheats when I came to RCTgo and saw they had a cheat section. I decided to begin using cheats because I was getting really impatient playing the waiting game for a new RCT game to come out and thought that using the cheats would help. The only cheats I use all the time are the ones that remove limitations to speed and track height, the intersection and the camera one (where you can actually walk around and see the park as the peep sees it).