[RCT2] NieSch's coaster designs

I've watched some tutorials and downloaded some packs (Moby's Steel Jungle, connectors, footers) and now I'm having fun playing around with the stuff:

[Image: Firefly3b.png]

Tips are still more than welcome since this is all new for me. A few questions: 1. How can I get rid of that last original support underneath the helix? The support killers can't kill it. 2. Which connector should I use for the small corkscrew? I can only find connectors for large corkscrews.
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Looks good so far.

Well, sometimes, support killer canT' do there job. Doesn't matter if you place on every square one of them. Sometimes it helps if you lower the land on this place, sometimes not.
The only other option is to turn out the view of supports in the graphic setup.

CoasterJoe's B&M Connectors are a beta version and so there are some parts missing.
So you should use the old method to conect the support with the track via a "vertical/horizontal cup" that is painted in the connectors color. So you can fake that. If the cup looks through the track infact of his length, use the Addon from "CPcisco" for MSJ, that has offset version of everything and helps you out.

One thing left, dont paint footers in other color than grey for the basement. That looks terrible! Smile
Concrete is all the time grey, or pale brown if you want a dirt version.
Only the top steel plate is colored the same as the supports and the screws can have another color too, if you want.
Doens't matter if you don't go for realism, but if it comes to CSO's some realism aspects should be there to become the right look. Wink

So long, Cobra
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
This coaster is looking great!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
If you hold shift and place the support killer beneath the ground, it'll go away.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
What's going on? NieSch is going RCT3, i'm dreaming?!

I know you rebuild some of your works in RCT3 in the past, but now you move on into custom supports and all the good stuff.
Nice to see your mind progress and that you step into the cold water of first time CSO building with RCT3.

Cobra pointed it out, the Connectors set isn't finished and on some places you need to improvise.
And than CPcisco's Addon for Moby's Steel Jungle will be your best friend.
With all the "offset" objects you can improvise the supports on trackparts where connectors are missing.

And try to use the advanced or freelook camera, because the isometric view looks odd in RCT3.

Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
Thanks for the comments and help! I changed the colors of the footers, used caps for the corkscrew supports and removed the original support underneath the helix using Blu's trick. I think I'll change some of the supports (and add flanges) but this is how it looks at the moment:

[Image: Firefly3d.PNG]

I also changed the coaster into the "extended coaster" (floorless cars) that can be found in the Wild! expansion pack. I did this so that I could place diagonal trim brakes inside the second tunnel.
You're getting better, NieSch. Smile

Only left to do is to adjust the supports a bit, so that the spaces between them are more/less equal.
Currently on some places they are to close to each other, and some places there seems to be a support is missing. With a slightly adjustment here and there you can change this, but thats all practice.

But in general you did a really good job for the first custom supported coaster. Wink

So long, Cobra
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
The screenshot view is much better. Doesn't look distorted anymore. I can see your work better in this view. I like your color scheme and how you've made some changes and took into consideration what other people recommended. Will you be making a video? I'll keep looking for updates and your finished work. Keep up the nice work. Smile
New: Firefly (RCT3)

[Image: F3.PNG]

[Image: Fa.png]

[Image: Fb.png]

[Image: Fc.png]

[Image: Fd.png]

[Image: Fe.png]

Video:

[Image: F3stats.PNG]

CS used:

CoasterJoe's B&M Connectors
CPcisco's B&M Footers
CPcisco's Steel Chaos (MSJ Addons)
Gadget's Goodies for Coaster Set
Moby's Steel Jungle v1
Pteri's Tunnel Pack
Pumper's SteelWorx

When placing the coasterdesign (extended coaster: Wild! required), hold shift and move down 1 unit.

>>Download.<<
I'm impressed NieSch. A solid work for your first custom supported RCT3 coaster.
Nice job. Smile

Now you can work on some other things in the future, like "no tracks on ground" and a "solid station".
If you can handle custom supports, you should do this as well. Wink

So maybe we'll see your older RCT2 coasters reworked and custom supported in RCT3, hm? Rolleyes

Regards Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]