Poll: What building should I build next for the set?:)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cinema or movie theater
20.37%
11 20.37%
Another restaurant/cafe
14.81%
8 14.81%
Hotel building
20.37%
11 20.37%
Shopping building (retail center)
25.93%
14 25.93%
Stage/live show
18.52%
10 18.52%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Main Street Style Building Collection

Hi everyone!

I have been experimenting building a lot of buildings with Shyguy's Main Street sets. I already have uploaded 1 building to the downloads. I plan on making a set of ten different buildings which I will make only using the main-street sets. Not using any other custom scenery. They won't be recreations of buildings in the different Disney Parks, but created in that style. I'm hoping I can upload two structures a week.

Any comments or suggestion would be helpful Smile
If you've been experimenting before considering uploading then your work is bound to be excellent. This is an ambitious undertaking out of which I'm sure you'll get lots of enjoyment.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Apr 26, 2013, 02:41 PM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: If you've been experimenting before considering uploading then your work is bound to be excellent. This is an ambitious undertaking out of which I'm sure you'll get lots of enjoyment.

I'm hoping they turn out good. I started work on the first one, I should (hopefully) be able to post it this weekendSmile
I have came a long ways on my first building. I haven't decided what I should name it. Maybe I'll just call it "Main-Street style building number 1" LOL!Biggrin Anyway, I'll put it up for download tomorrow. I might come back later this evening and post some photos!
I finally have this first building up for download!!!Smile Yippee!
http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/7011

I made the building with the intention that it could have several stalls placed on the inside. I tried to make it sort of a restaurant building with three outdoor eating areas. Now for the big question: What should I build next?? I'll place a poll about it.Smile
This thread has surely gained the structure more downloads. 123 downloads WOOP! Biggrin
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
thnx everybody!Smile
Biggrin [Image: clear_avatar.gif#.UHG9Nk3A9Tg]
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Ok, I posted a poll to see what everyone thinks I should make next for the collection.Smile
ALL! Smile [Image: clear_avatar.gif#.UHG9Nk3A9Tg]