Hello Everybody!

My name is Nadia (NaaNaa) and I'm from that strange little country: The netherlands. I played RTC games a lot when I was little, and now I have RTC 3 and I'm hooked, again! I'm really excited when I see all this cool scenery on this site, but I never used thing like that in RTC. Is there something that is really important to now before I'm going to add something in my game? Or is it easy to follow?

Greeting from Holland! Smile
I think you mean RCT games Biggrin
Welcome to RCTgo.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Well, hello! It might take a little while to follow, but when you get used to it, its great! So your from Holland, eh? Where in Holland? Amsterdam? Rotterdam? etc. Just a little curious. Smile
Welcome to our happy little family if u want any custom station coasters or Scenarios or parks just PM me...
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
Hello! Welcome to the RCTgo Community!

You might see the words "CS" all the time. CS means Custom Scenery. These are user-made additions to the game. You might notice it is being used everywhere. In case you already know about it, never mind.

Anyway, it's nice to have you here, naanaa, and I am looking forward to seeing your creations.

Every week we have a "BuildIt" competition where people submit coasters and others vote which is the best. Vote today, and maybe you can join the next round.
Scenarios Thread | Downloads Page | Videos Page
WIP: Rotten Candy Scenario (Mid 2015), NoLimits Intamin coaster, NoLimits Mack launched coaster
Need help? Click here, type out your problem, and send me a message.
Thanks for this happy welcome! And indeed, it's R-C-T , woops... the first 'noobie' mistake is already there!
I'm from the south of netherlands, close to Belgium and also Germany, I also have a different dialect then the dutch people from the north. People of Holland call us 'de bourgondiers', because where also very relax and love to enjoy good food, have special bears and some things like that. Some of the Dutch people also laugh alot of our dialect, because it's different and sometimes sounds a little bit slow or something. We also have a lot more hills and a lot of animals like cows, pigs, goats etc. Ofcourse combined with a lot of beautiful fields and forests. The great thing is that we have the cities nearby so it's not that were on 'the end of the world' or something.

Thanks for the information you gave me! One thing what I really want to know, is how do I install those custom scenery things? Is there somewhere on this site something like a guideline for it? Thanks already! And sure, I am thinking of showing my own creations, soon as I'm not a friki'n 'noobie' anymore and find out how this stuff works on this site Wink

Greetings!!!
Welkom naanaa!
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
(May 2, 2013, 11:39 AM)naanaa Wrote: And indeed, it's R-C-T , woops... the first 'noobie' mistake is already there!

Lol, its ok. I have made plenty of word mishaps. Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(May 2, 2013, 11:39 AM)naanaa Wrote: One thing what I really want to know, is how do I install those custom scenery things?

Usually the instructions are located on each download's readme, but most CS or custom scenery can be installed by putting the folder where all of the CS files are into Program Files/RollerCoaster Tycoon 3/Style/Themed or if you are using a 64-bit computer, paste it to Program Files (x86)/RollerCoaster Tycoon 3/Style/Themed. You need to buy both the Soaked! and Wild! expansion packs for RCT3 from Atari to ensure compatibility with all CS. If you see "RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum" instead of "RollerCoaster Tycoon 3" that means that you bought an edition with both the expansion packs already so there's no need to buy them.

CTRs (Custom Tracked Rides, e.g. custom rollercoasters) or CFRs (Custom Flat Rides, e.g. custom-made Ferris Wheels) are installed differently, but the instructions are complicated so usually the readme.txt file in each download has the instructions. PM me if you can't find it, though.

Anyway, welcome!
Scenarios Thread | Downloads Page | Videos Page
WIP: Rotten Candy Scenario (Mid 2015), NoLimits Intamin coaster, NoLimits Mack launched coaster
Need help? Click here, type out your problem, and send me a message.
Hey Nadia, welcome to RCTgo. We're glad to have you here, PM me if you ever need anything. Biggrin