Introducing a new RCTgo Forums theme

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce the unveiling of a brand-new theme for the RCTgo Forums! The new theme takes everything that was great about the previous theme and improves upon it. Much of the interface has been cleaned up or redesigned to simplify the user experience.

One of the biggest changes is the new RCTgo Profile. This new profile takes everything you've done at RCTgo - including downloads you've uploaded and videos you've posted - and combines it into one place. Check out my profile to see what I mean.

Some other key changes included:
  • Simplified registration
  • Redesigned and simplified User CP
  • Redesigned posting pages
  • Updated thread listing and thread view

If you aren't noticing anything different, you may still be on the old theme. To check, go to your Edit Options in your User CP and select "Use Default" or "RCTgo Refreshed" to use the new theme.

If you have any issues with the new theme, please reply to this thread or send me a PM. I'll try to fix the issue as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Justin
Lol my new profile looks sexy.

Edit: The only thing I don't like is when you have a long post with centered items, they are no longer in the middle because of the profile picture box.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
ohh cool!! I love it like this!!Smile
AWESOME!!! I love the new user profile!
Also, it'd be cool to have a like button, like on SGW.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(May 6, 2013, 07:53 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Also, it'd be cool to have a like button, like on SGW.

The "Rate" button is pretty similar in functionality; you can give someone reputation for a post without leaving a comment. Smile
(May 6, 2013, 05:48 PM)Justin Wrote: ...including downloads you've uploaded and videos you've posted - and combines it into one place...

You listened to me Justin Tongue

ERROR FOUND!!! I clicked on the voting button on the forums and this is what happened...
[Image: RCTgoError_zps13537fe2.png]
[Image: Ardy.png]
Same here.
(May 7, 2013, 05:48 AM)Rct3Demos Wrote: ERROR FOUND!!! I clicked on the voting button on the forums and this is what happened...

That issue has been fixed.
Sweet, the new look looks great!
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis