Introducing a new RCTgo Forums theme

(May 9, 2013, 02:09 PM)Justin Wrote: …..
If you click on the thread title in Latest Posts on the front page, it will take you to the last post…..

This never works. It always takes me to the first post on the last page of that thread.

On the new posts page, you can go to the first unread post by clicking on the blue circle that indicates there are unread posts…..

This only works sometimes. Sometimes it will take me to the first unread post and sometimes to the top of the thread page the latests posts are on.

and you can go to the last post by clicking on the time underneath the last poster's name.

This never works. It always takes me to the first post on the last page of that thread.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(May 11, 2013, 06:25 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote:
If you click on the thread title in Latest Posts on the front page, it will take you to the last post…..

On the new posts page, you can go to the first unread post by clicking on the blue circle that indicates there are unread posts…..

This only works sometimes. Sometimes it will take me to the first unread post and sometimes to the top of the thread page the latests posts are on.

and you can go to the last post by clicking on the time underneath the last poster's name.

The issue must be on your end, then. I tested every single one of those before replying and they all worked for me.

For the one that "sometimes" works, like I said, the blue circle takes you to the first post that you haven't read. If you've never read the thread before, it'll take you to the first post, as that's the first post you haven't read.

What browser do you use? Again, all of these worked completely fine for me.
Thanks for checking and I can understand that during your check they worked just fine for you. However, I didn’t have these issues on my end before your new look and I don’t see why I should have any issues on my end after your new look.

I access the internet on my XP disk and have changed nothing on my XP disk since XP’s initial installation several months ago. I am using the same browser now with your new look that I used with your old look. Again, just like I have changed nothing in my XP installation I have changed nothing in my browser settings for months.

And, I don’t want to be difficult and I don’t mean this in any way but while we’re on the topic of changes

(May 9, 2013, 02:09 PM)Justin Wrote: .....The photo header will be replaced at some point. .....

(Mar 29, 2013, 11:11 PM)Rct3Demos Wrote: Justin, why did you make this thread if you are not gonna use any of the images? You have gone back to the one you had before. …..

Your anniversary fireworks background was stunning and most suitable. While I appreciate Rct3Demos’ comment regarding my posts I have removed it from the quote above as I don’t believe it’s relevant to this post in this thread and I hope it is understood this particular post is not a request or suggestion that it’s time for one of my images to head your web pages. I acknowledge that you, as the site’s founder, have full choice in which image to use. Again, the issue is not that any of my images should replace your existing header image.

The question is that you’ve had this contest running for over a year, it's the only contest on your site with no ‘enter by’ date, you’ve received over a hundred posts, have received submission of well over 100 images and here we are the contest still open with no winner.

On the other hand we have had no warning about your new look and here it is now, your site’s new look.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

^ Its called a surprise. Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(May 12, 2013, 05:58 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: Thanks for checking and I can understand that during your check they worked just fine for you. However, I didn’t have these issues on my end before your new look and I don’t see why I should have any issues on my end after your new look.

I access the internet on my XP disk and have changed nothing on my XP disk since XP’s initial installation several months ago. I am using the same browser now with your new look that I used with your old look. Again, just like I have changed nothing in my XP installation I have changed nothing in my browser settings for months.

And, I don’t want to be difficult and I don’t mean this in any way but while we’re on the topic of changes

I just reverted a minor change that would be the only conceivable thing causing this issue - please check to see if the jumps work as expected now.

(May 12, 2013, 05:58 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote:
(May 9, 2013, 02:09 PM)Justin Wrote: .....The photo header will be replaced at some point. .....

(Mar 29, 2013, 11:11 PM)Rct3Demos Wrote: Justin, why did you make this thread if you are not gonna use any of the images? You have gone back to the one you had before. …..

Your anniversary fireworks background was stunning and most suitable. While I appreciate Rct3Demos’ comment regarding my posts I have removed it from the quote above as I don’t believe it’s relevant to this post in this thread and I hope it is understood this particular post is not a request or suggestion that it’s time for one of my images to head your web pages. I acknowledge that you, as the site’s founder, have full choice in which image to use. Again, the issue is not that any of my images should replace your existing header image.

The question is that you’ve had this contest running for over a year, it's the only contest on your site with no ‘enter by’ date, you’ve received over a hundred posts, have received submission of well over 100 images and here we are the contest still open with no winner.

On the other hand we have had no warning about your new look and here it is now, your site’s new look.

Unfortunately nowhere close to 100 images were posted in that thread; most of the thread was discussion. It was never a contest. There will be no winner.

Most likely the new header image will contain screenshots from downloads in the downloads center rather than only screenshots from that thread.
I thought FlightToAtlantis' were stunning, but that's just my opinion.
[Image: Ardy.png]
If I finish all my logos and homework one day I'll try to make a nice subtle background.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]