Whats the best ride you? ever been on

wow thats cool! its very interesting to face something as at a younger age then after a few years you face it again at another age because their could be a major difference,and im going to busch gardens next sunday (28th) for a coaster event! maybe one of their coasters will make my top list...
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
not sure which busch gardens you are headed to but Apollo's Chariot comes to mind what a great coaster you will have a blast
its williamsburg, griffon and apollo's chariot does look fun!
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
Apollos Chariot was lots of fun also a landmark coaster alpengiest was fun i do remember that coaster

kind of like carowinds in NC Topgun if you ever been its basicly the same coaster just diff scenery lol
(Jul 20, 2013, 01:08 AM)alexwohlbruck Wrote:
(Jul 19, 2013, 11:20 PM)nineflagsinc Wrote: lol i went to carowinds today it very nice park but it to blah..

Wait... you did? I did too! When did you go?
I got at the park around 12:00 and left around 7:00 but I'm go to I thinks king Dominion today but I like after burner it smooth Biggrin not like the west coast invterted coaster but yea and I when to bushes garden Monday Griffon amazing aplengiest best inverted coaster I ever round but over all the parks cool but I left around 5 but it was fun..
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
did u atleast ride the top gun over at carowinds? and does kings dominion still have the outer limits coaster? and come on now u know waynes world coaster strawberry rocks hahah

i agree with u on alpengiest its a very very smoooth ride also my fav inverted
Go Alpy! It is an amazing ride.
It is probably California Screamin' in Disney California Adventure! (Also, because I'm a Disney Dork) Smile I rode only twice, but it was different from the coasters in the amusement parks that are close to where I live.
[Image: 220px-Royal_Wedding_London_Eye.jpg]

I'm a thrill seeker and Britain's admirer!
My new favorite would now be the Beast at Kings Island. Just went on that ride a few weeks ago, and boy is it something...
(Jul 20, 2013, 03:09 PM)EightyEight Wrote: did u atleast ride the top gun over at carowinds? and does kings dominion still have the outer limits coaster? and come on now u know waynes world coaster strawberry rocks hahah

i agree with u on alpengiest its a very very smoooth ride also my fav inverted

When you went, it was Top Gun, named after Paramount's movie. Then Cedar Fair bought all the Paramount parks and they had to rename it to Afterburn.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]