Whats the best ride you? ever been on

Oh, another really good ride I've been on were the ferris wheel at Myrtle Beach. The view was amazing. Also, I really like the little Navy Pier in Chicago rides (and giant ferris wheel). Also, Mickey's Fun Wheel was interesting. I rode on one of the abnormal cars...Ferris wheels are probably my favorite gentle ride because I've never been on two that are exactly the same.
[Image: 220px-Royal_Wedding_London_Eye.jpg]

I'm a thrill seeker and Britain's admirer!
When you went, it was Top Gun, named after Paramount's movie. Then Cedar Fair bought all the Paramount parks and they had to rename it to Afterburn.

I didnt know that ya its been a long time everytime i go there we end up leaving within 5 hrs lol
Wooden: The Beast(Kings Island). Steel: Shockwave(Kings Dominion) or Diamondback(Kings Island)
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
Wooden: The Voyage at Holiday World http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtUj-sEq3JE
Steel: Diamondback at Kings Island http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eiw0q1XI8F8
Projects: More to come. Cool

Vote: Silver Hill Mine Ride
(May 29, 2013, 01:35 AM)DorneyPark5 Wrote: my favorite so far for wooden is the lightning racers at hershey, and my steel ones are Millennium Force and Talon
is your home park dorney park? lol

nitro, el toro, and kingda ka are by far the best trio of coasters at ANY park out there.
waiting for that giga in 2015 and that world record drop tower
sf gadv is my home park and its awesome, 3rd best in the world, 2nd best six flags
everything here in sfgadv is better,

been to dorney,
only one good there is steel force

and hershey
i loved stormrunner and fahrenheit. they are mad good
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
Iron rattler baby, whoooBiggrin
the two times I've been on millennium force were amazing. I want to go back to CP this summer and go on it again.
Millennium Force -Steel- The Beast -Woodie-
Not to bump threads, but I just felt like I should.

Favorite B&M - Hard, probably Diamondback.
Favorite Intamin - Just gotta go with woodies: American Eagle
Favorite Gerstlaurer - Dare Devil Dive!
Favorite Vekoma - Only been on one of their coasters, Boomerang at Six Flags St Louis

Those are my favorites of each manufacturer.
I need a new signature.
Wooden - Wodan Timburcoaster
Steel - Blue Fire Megacoaster
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!