Whats the best ride you? ever been on

Just name any good rides
IRON RATTLER!
Zippin Pippin! It's the first and only roller coaster I have ever ridden.
Zippin Pippin is my favorite wooden coaster, while my favorite steel is X-Flight.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
American Eagle is my favorite woodie, and Millennium Force and Maverick are my favorite steel coasters.
[Image: 1z6sarn.jpg]
My YouTube Channel!
My favorite steel coaster is the Space Shuttle, a Vekoma Boomerang, and my favorite woodie was this wild mouse I rode at Dapitan Fantasyland.

I know, those sound lame, but when you are from the Philippines you have way too limited theme park options, and those are pretty much the most thrilling in our country. However I figured out the Boomerang was built in the 80s rather than new, though, because it felt like I had a rush when I rode it.

And if Ziplines are considered rides, I'd say those are my favorite flat rides.
Scenarios Thread | Downloads Page | Videos Page
WIP: Rotten Candy Scenario (Mid 2015), NoLimits Intamin coaster, NoLimits Mack launched coaster
Need help? Click here, type out your problem, and send me a message.
My favorite coaster has to be the Giant Dipper at Belmont Park in San Diego. Best wooden coaster I have ever been on (but the Son of Beast is a close second).
X2 or Viper or Ghostrider...
my favorite so far for wooden is the lightning racers at hershey, and my steel ones are Millennium Force and Talon
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
my favorite woodie is Renegade at Valleyfair!. S curve drop baby! super twisty and stuff, lots of airtime.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9RlGQ6wxRI
I don't know what my favorite steel is. probably maverick even though I've never been on it.
[Image: sig_zps84f84773.jpg]