Vote for your favorite track! Round 270

(Aug 12, 2017, 11:25 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: I think the best thing is to just quit off of this topic entirely. We do not need censorship/banning, whatever to take place. All I wanted to get across was I personally think objectively, that facts versus opinion is better than being subjective to say that opinion > facts.

Anyways, this topic shall be no more. Enjoy the round before matters have to be taken into consideration.

Agreed Smile
I guess you're right I'm getting mad over something I can't control which is utterly useless. I'm sorry I want things to be peaceful too. After all I've got plenty more competition ideas on the way. My game isn't over, not by a long shot
changed my mind Ice Palace gets my vote this time even tho no pov tropicanna a close second
I don't think the ice palace is going to get enough votes. But we might be surprised
I will and won't be shocked if Ice Palace wins. That's a story for another time, though.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Aug 12, 2017, 11:51 AM)aecrouch2016 Wrote: Vote goes to Ice Palace - if possible I would love to see a video of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVp-ONi4IiE&t=1s
After seeing the POV my thoughts are basically the same, it's a good entry for your first time ever, but definitely not better than the two phenomenal RCT2 entries we have in this round. (Even if you're taking the fact this is your first entry ever into account it still doesn't balance out, because Merlin's Odyssey is by a newcomer to the competition as well)

Regardless, good work. Hopefully your future works continue to raise the bar.
Team CoasterTech

After watching the video of Ice Palace, I'm a bit more impressed by that entry. There are some details I overlooked by only looking at screenshots that pleased me, but I think the outside still needs some more work. I also think it's not enough to get to the level of the first two entries though, but it's still a good entry.

Next time, make sure that you add the POV in the description so people could find it.
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
Hi everyone! Just wanted to say thank you for all the feedback. I promise in no way shape or form am I offended by any criticism negative or constructive. And I also greatly appreciate those that defended me as a new comer etc. I know I'm somewhat new, I've been here a few years but haven't posted much in the forums and this is the first time I've entered any online contests. I've made some great friends on here so far and received lots of advice. I'm definitely not the best creator of rides and themeparks, but I have a blast doing it, I've found it to be a great stress reliever! So as far as any opinions I'm all ears, I can take it! I thrive on other's ideas of ways they would have done it, constructive criticism, etc. Maybe someone sees something I didn't and brings it to my attention in a different light, it can only help. Honestly I'm not really the competitive type (although I did play soccer in high school) so if I don't win it's totally fine, it was still fun being in the running. Thanks again to everyone for all the feedback, hope everyone has a great night!
-Brad
(Aug 14, 2017, 10:25 PM)purvisbrad Wrote: Hi everyone! Just wanted to say thank you for all the feedback. I promise in no way shape or form am I offended by any criticism negative or constructive. And I also greatly appreciate those that defended me as a new comer etc. I know I'm somewhat new, I've been here a few years but haven't posted much in the forums and this is the first time I've entered any online contests. I've made some great friends on here so far and received lots of advice. I'm definitely not the best creator of rides and themeparks, but I have a blast doing it, I've found it to be a great stress reliever! So as far as any opinions I'm all ears, I can take it! I thrive on other's ideas of ways they would have done it, constructive criticism, etc. Maybe someone sees something I didn't and brings it to my attention in a different light, it can only help. Honestly I'm not really the competitive type (although I did play soccer in high school) so if I don't win it's totally fine, it was still fun being in the running. Thanks again to everyone for all the feedback, hope everyone has a great night!
-Brad

I voted for Ice Palace because I thought it was a good entry and I still stand behind my decision. It was great that you were able to get the POV in because it does make a difference. Sometimes screenshots don't do a coaster/park justice. With that being said I would recommend a few things for future entries. If you are going to use custom scenery
For the supports I would use Moby's Steel Jungle
http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=3045
Coaster Joe's B&M Connectors 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rykg7kf19a...ectors.zip
Catwalks by GRP
http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=1764
Footers by CPciscos
http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....w;down=769
For the kind of coaster you made I'm not sure if these are the right sets, but I know many people use these 
instead of Gadget_goodies. I know there is the support remover in the set so I still use that and a few other pieces that are included in it. I am not an expert in coaster building. This is just want people have recommended to me.
Chris MDB is always a great source for custom scenery when it comes to making a custom coaster.
These are just suggestions. 
Good luck in the competition.