Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4?

this is defantly wat i want to see in rct4
-a system that lets you diectly export you tracks and other stuff to a website (during gameplay)
it sounds amazing!!! i think they should also have more branded shops etc. like hershey's that came with rct3 expansion for example pizza hut, mcdonalds. Also in most theme parks you don't get random burger/kebab stalls (well mabey small ones) you get great big walk-in restaurants, they should these in game aswell.
Also i like what rollercoastermatt said about real parks, i seem to remember that with the expansion for rct1 (or was it 2?) it had parks with it like alton towers.

EDIT: Last thing: queues. You should be able to get fastrack queues, another entrance at the back of the park, possibly a queue for front row seats and being able to stop the ride without the queue closing.
(Sep 24, 2010, 06:19 PM)Wizzerzak Wrote: i seem to remember that with the expansion for rct1 (or was it 2?) it had parks with it like alton towers.

It was RCT2

Anyway, it would be nice if there would be animated ride gates where people get on at different places instead of very one point.
Me? I use Dove soap to make MY napalm.
OK here is the cereal part of my sig.
I'm playing ROBLOX and I liek wafflez. :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]
at my house my mountain dew lastes one day lol
(Sep 27, 2010, 09:13 PM)gamemaster3 Wrote: at my house my mountain dew lastes one day lol

Were you commenting about my new signature
Turtle this turtle likes you
I have a few ideas for RCT4 if it is in development and here they are

1). RCTOnline: Where you play with other people to try and get the most popularity in the maximum years
2). RCT4:Beyond: A expansion pack where you get No gravity for the rollercoasters, A sandbox on Mars, Astronaut and Alien peep clothes and 2 new Rollercoaster skins UFO and spaceship.
3). Talking peeps
4.)RCT4:COASTER PACK: expansion pack with 10 new coasters and bonus peep clothes
5.) Control a peep: Control the peep around the park. which gives you the ability to go inside haunted houses ETC.

Thats all
Quote:5 - 6 years I have been waiting, and now it will finally come

Reaction on a youtube vid.
It's a quite recent post, so they really are waiting for it.

Personally I think that they will bring a 4th version of this game, but I'll stick to the third version.
Y don't u consider making it Disney themed. Afterall, a lot of people have re-created disneyland and Space Mountain so that would be coolSmile
(Sep 29, 2010, 09:29 PM)zach_gamer77 Wrote:
(Sep 27, 2010, 09:13 PM)gamemaster3 Wrote: at my house my mountain dew lastes one day lol

Were you commenting about my new signature
Turtle this turtle likes you

yesBiggrin
This is a stupid idea, but I think there should be a medieval expansion pack where (building off from the idea that you can control a peep) should be a ride where you control dragons in a duel.