The Image Shop

Lol, like a hundred other people are asking, I want a cool signature banner of space mountain. Use a cool space mountain shot (or i can give you one of my game shots) and on it put in cool fonts at the top "Space Mountain!" and below it say, "Ride Now!" And if possible, link it to my space mountain thread. Thank you in advance belloman! Smile
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Can I have my avatar that says T-coaster with a loop with the coaster car and all the pepole have there hands up.

(yes I know this thread is old)
(Feb 18, 2009, 02:44 PM)T-coaster Wrote: Can I have my avatar that says T-coaster with a loop with the coaster car and all the pepole have there hands up.

(yes I know this thread is old)

Hmm... i could probably make you one. I don't know if belloman is still doing this.
How do I do that? Paint? All the avatars I tryed to upload were in the size limit.
(Feb 18, 2009, 02:51 PM)T-coaster Wrote: How do I do that? Paint? All the avatars I tryed to upload were in the size limit.

If your trying to upload a too big avatar then resize it with paint or something. Im trying to make you a new avatar Wink
(Feb 18, 2009, 02:53 PM)coasterfreak900 Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2009, 02:51 PM)T-coaster Wrote: How do I do that? Paint? All the avatars I tryed to upload were in the size limit.

If your trying to upload a too big avatar then resize it with paint or something. Im trying to make you a new avatar Wink

Thankyou coasterfreak! Smile
Here it is. Its set at a fair scale. If you dont like it, i can change it a bit. I personally like to mix red with cyan text.

THanks for your patience, and if you want ill enhance the red for you.

Redone image....

TC avatar.bmp (Size: 41.07 KB / Downloads: 1,410)
(Feb 18, 2009, 03:28 PM)coasterfreak900 Wrote: Here it is. Its set at a fair scale. If you dont like it, i can change it a bit. I personally like to mix red with cyan text.

I love it! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile The trees in the backround make it look like a coaster
at Dollywood at winter time. Thanks!
(Feb 18, 2009, 03:30 PM)T-coaster Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2009, 03:28 PM)coasterfreak900 Wrote: Here it is. Its set at a fair scale. If you dont like it, i can change it a bit. I personally like to mix red with cyan text.

I love it! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile The trees in the backround make it look like a coaster

Alright. The red in the text kind of faded when i exported it.

Just to let you all know: I can make images for you, though im not as skilled as belloman. If i knew how he got that super cool text in the images i might be.
(Feb 18, 2009, 03:31 PM)coasterfreak900 Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2009, 03:30 PM)T-coaster Wrote:

Alright. The red in the text kind of faded when i exported it.

So I have it now?

I got it coasterfreak. Thankyou!