Xcitement Studios Amusement Park

Great Idea! In the past few hours I have been working on the park and it is turning out good. I am in the process of making the other entrances of the park. The park will also have different themed sections. Any Ideas? Perhaps you can give me a link to some CS I could use for different themed sections for the park.
[Image: Ardy.png]
A HUGE CS list:
http://www.freewebs.com/pepsaxus/cslist.htm

A wide range of selection. Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
You've given your park a lot of potential with that monorail shaped like that.

I've always used one entrance in RCT3. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I believe in RCT3, as in RCT2, the guests will enter the park through up to two entrances and will exit the park through a maximum of four.

Several pages of selection like you said, Matthew but the links I tried are dead. Maybe they're having temporary problems.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

They worked for me. Smile
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I have updated the monorail since that image. I am also planning on a few different forms of transportation.
(Apr 8, 2013, 04:03 PM)RCTgoMatthew Wrote: They worked for me. Smile

Sorry. My bad. The download links work fine. It's the info links that are dead.

There's some interesting stuff there but I like to see a picture or description of what I'm downloading.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Just don't press the ones that are colored in orange. They don't work! Smile
(Apr 8, 2013, 04:11 PM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: There's some interesting stuff there but I like to see a picture or description of what I'm downloading.

Exactly.
Well, search for the CS somewhere else then lol Biggrin
Maybe have like a train or safari type of ride that would be scenic maybe like a movie studio theme; dinosaurs, dessert, jungle, pirate etc.