The Image Shop

Justin,
I am proficient in Photoshop CS4 and if you ever need any help with any images I would love the practice to add to my folio. And also if it is OK to extend this courtesy to others I would also like to do so, I just didnt want to take anything away from you.

Twin Coasters Inc.

Have Fun!
I've got a long way to fall, If I ever do drop. -Jason Winfree
I also have a question concerning images. Is there a way to take multiple screen shoots without having to print screen, tab out, and paste in paint?
(Mar 20, 2011, 04:57 PM)Twin Coasters Inc. Wrote: I also have a question concerning images. Is there a way to take multiple screen shoots without having to print screen, tab out, and paste in paint?

Press F10 while in the game. Pictures will be saved to Pictures/RCT3 as bitmaps (BMP). You'll then have to open them and resave in a photo editor to save them as JPGs.
(Mar 24, 2011, 09:34 AM)Justin Wrote:
(Mar 20, 2011, 04:57 PM)Twin Coasters Inc. Wrote: I also have a question concerning images. Is there a way to take multiple screen shoots without having to print screen, tab out, and paste in paint?

Press F10 while in the game. Pictures will be saved to Pictures/RCT3 as bitmaps (BMP). You'll then have to open them and resave in a photo editor to save them as JPGs.
Ok thanks.

Have Fun!
Again, just so I have an image URL for my sig.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Me? I use Dove soap to make MY napalm.
OK here is the cereal part of my sig.
I'm playing ROBLOX and I liek wafflez. :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]
How about a sign that has rollercoaster tycoon 3 stuff with my username in it
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Could someone make me a sign for my signature, with a rct3 background of a coaster or something and my username. (If my username doesn't fit just try Joshua) Thanks. Wink
For GameProKing...
And While I'm at it I forgot to put the underscore in before...

Sorry if I'm using this thread. :P

[UPDATE]
I am :P

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Me? I use Dove soap to make MY napalm.
OK here is the cereal part of my sig.
I'm playing ROBLOX and I liek wafflez. :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]
Thanks Zach_Gamer77
Could someone please make me a signature and avatar like the one DiarugaCoasters has please. Thanks.