Latanium- An Intamin Blitz/Mega lite

As far as i can see it on the screens the supports looks realistic placed and "pro-ish", yes.
Footers fits well.

It doesn't matter which photo-software you use, alot of it have the same options there.
Change of the background/sky works with realistic photos via google search Wink

Examples:
Sky:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4182]
Sunrise:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4183]

Adjust the resolution to your RCT3 one and "eh-voila", your RCT3 coaster have an real sky behind it Smile

Sure, simple coasters can be good, but some more twists and turns and/or airtime hills would be good, too.

Don't copy the style completly from other ones! This can end up with a totally different look.
"Nazmakhan" did it infact of other ideas behind or other inspirations.
A differents is that he uses more diagonal parts to breaking up this grid look of the pathes.
Your pathes have only curved edges, and the grid look is still there.
Try to use more the digaonal ones and create more smooth/realistic looking ways.
That means you must use alot of this little parts of the pathcovers, but the result will be much better than only the use of the standart pieces.
Your curves also looks way wider than the straight path. If you use an 4-curve on the outside, than use a 3-curve on the inside and so on. So your curves have more the same wideness than the rest of the pathways.

Your right, most stations here are blocky and basic, because mot members are "lazy" and/or not creative. Why do you think i posted a link to one of the best station tutorials out there?!

Cartus's Step-by-Step Tutorial can be uses as an template how a themed station could be.
For simple coasters, a fully themed station is way to much!
But simple can be interesting with adding of details here and there, playing around with different roof angles, different heights of the parts itself.
It's allways an playing around with some sets and practice.
If some sets haven't any specfic parts, than try other sets that includes these parts and re-build the station. Or better, build different stations and try out which station fits better in the end.

It's the same story like the layout. The first layout is only the first attempt, no one uses the first layout he builds on an new project. If so, this person is only lazy and non creative!
Normally you adjust the layout a bit after the first building it or after watching the ingame coaster-cam.

Thats why the coaster-cam is useful in RCT3, with it you become a feeling of your layout and know which parts are good/smooth and which parts could be hurt in real.
With the infos from the ingmae pov you adjust the layout here and there.
And the same counts for stations/buildings/foliage. Build the station/strutures aside from the layout speratly and safe it.
Than start/load a game with only the coaster and the supports and try the different stations out.
The one you trthink fits best goes directly to your other safegame of your project.
So you can build it step by step with trying out of different ways.

Yes, if you have the camera directly above the ground than the pathcovers glitches, that isn't avoidable.
But "birdview" doesn't mean this only this view/angle.
It's more an completly view from an high angle about the whole design.

Example from the CCC-5 at RCT-Lounge:
http://rctlounge.com/forums/showthread.p...post256500
The third-screen is also called "birdview", an you'll see that you see the whole design from an high angle. With this screen, its easier for us to become a better knowledge of the project.
Specific detail screens are used for teasers, or if the rest of the track aren't finished.

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
I guess then that I will change:
-The roof color
-More curved/diagonal paths
-the rest.of the station is O.K

Layout was used for an sandbox park, wich I changed a lot
Pathcovers are glitching too much. Before my pc crashed it works fine also from a high distance
I will make specific shots of ever piece of layout (staion, transfertrakc, lifthill, first drop, next drop, 90° Turn, next hop, twister-hop and brakesection)
About photoshop, it could be difficult cuz this program have already "lay-outs" so, if u know another easy-to-use photoshop program except Adobe send me a PM with an link Wink

~Jinglebells
Cuz feedback is important to know and learn Wink
center][Image: L7zldSd.png][/center]
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
new element, shall I use it?
Expanded queue and supported stairs:

Cheleste, espacially I want to hear critsm about the espanded queue

Also critism for other is O.K
I love it! Smile
I need a new signature.
i would say the 90 degree bank turn over the water is a little too high. try dropping down to just above the water then doing the banked turn, then see if it will join back up with the the rest of the track
Its not 90° but 45°
Jingle bells did you even take supermooses ideas into consideration? It doesn't matter the degrees that's just snarky
First, pls post pictures here, not on other sites. Its not a problem if the pics are small and we must expand it.
But opening other image sites is annoying, infact that we (or mabye only i) cant expand the screens there.

With "Blu's" Screenshot-Thread you become an adress for ever screen that you can use with the "insert imgae" option.

I updated all my threads or posts with it in the past and i must say that it looks better with bigger screens here.

Okay, lets get back to topic:

I agree with SuperMoose93, the 180° turn over the water is to high. The banked angle doesn't matter, its about the high of the track itself.
For guests it would be more fun if they fly close above the water, so they can touch the water with there hands Smile, but 8-10m above it this excitement is gone.

The improved Queue looks better what i've seen from the pics, the same counts for the stairs.
A door to get under the station would be an idea, because mechanics need a way under it, infact that the technic stuff is there.
"Spine" did this on his monorail station, and i think this is an little, but nice realistic idea.

Rest looks good, i think.

Lg Cheleste
First, I had put a door on the station but that one is glitching, but I will put it back.
-Why the track is so high? My idea was that the coaster turns around an tower, but silv hasn't send the link of the set.
I figured that option by myself but it didn't work, it shows no picture.

And the height I can "reduce" it, I can put stone en other things right there.
If the walls are placed on the inside of the inner grid, than a door that is middled to the grid shouldn't glitch.
Normally some doors from shy's mainstreet set should work fine without glitches.
But a wooden one from DasMatze's "Swizz It!" could also work fine.

Hm, well a light-tower could be an option to fill the space inside the turn, but the strange look of it would be still there.

For pictures:

-> post a thread in Blu's Screenshot thread
http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-6027.html

-> add all your photos as an attachment, and only as an attachment

-> finish your post and post it

-> than open your screen and it should be open a new layer/site with only the screen on it

-> copy/past these link into your other post where you want to show this pic with the "insert image" option

On the thread where the picture should appear you don't need to add it as an attachment.
It can be that if you try "preview post" that the screens will not shown up, but they will shown up after posting! So don't worry about it. Wink

Lg Cheleste