Latanium- An Intamin Blitz/Mega lite

As I said, it's difficult to make the track lower because the train make it too slow. I can hear you guys thinking: "Make the lifthill longer" yes it could, but I don't because blitz aren't so high.

Cobra,
I like ur idea for the supports, but how do I suppose to do the tower bit bigger if the set not containing bigger parts.

I can rechange the supports.

Yours sincerely,
Jinglebells
center][Image: L7zldSd.png][/center]
Extend the tower-complex via some walls, so that are walls between each tower.
The big one stays in the middle of the turn as an kind of basement.
The smaller ones are used to support the coaster track from an specific height.

So you need no footers in the water and the supports doesn't look so long.
On the island/beachside you can cover up the long supports abit with some rockwork, high rockwork. Smile
Also you can use an 1h vertical one to fit the footers better on sloped supports.
The round footers with these metal thing above needs vertical angles on it.
Every sloped/angled version of supports looks weird on it. Wink

Nah, extending the lifthill to become more speed onto it isn't the option.
But an "Intamin Blitz" means an LSM/LIM part, like "Maverick" @ CP, so if you turn up the speed of the lifthill you should become more average speed onto the whole layout. And if you improve the airtime-hills a bit the speed should be enough to rework the water-turn-section.

Could it be, that you use the lifthill as an standard one?
If so than you have more an MegaLite modell than an Blitz one Tongue

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
Really nice. It's good to see another intamin BlitzBiggrin.
Thanks Cobra and SFFTman,
Cobra, I really do like ur ideas.
-From a tower to make a small castle
(Great idea, with the walls. I shouldt make it 6H and then another tower wich hold up 2 trackpieces. Both towers.)
-Cover up the beach supports, I installed last weber's rock work.
-Learned me more about intamin.
(I rechanged the topic name)
But I hope so that this will not be compared to my other coasters; Tropical Dive; Ludic'
(Some didn't know, tropical dive was older then Ludic.
I hope also that this is an bigger step (more pro) with ludic or tropical dive)
I must admit that the idea from "Cobra" sounds not that bad.
With these unique supports from the towers the whole look could be interesting and good.

Blitz/MegaLite? Everytime these hybrid classes Tongue

Well, being/becoming a pro isn't a thing that you change from today to tommorow. Wink
It's an slowly step by step process that takes months/years, infact of the experience you made.

How often you build specific coaster types you learn there special features and other importent things about it.
That's why alot of peoples build only one or two different types of coasters.
No one can't be a pro in every single coaster type. But it's the same as for languages, you can learn more than one Smile

Btw, what i've overseen in the past was, that you use more than only one ground texture.
That's good and gives an more natural and realstic look. Smile

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
I change the supports and expanding the tower into an castle and then Rockwork!!! Around the castle and "beach" and also I make a park video when im done (when I hear another ideas) but how do I suppose to do the POV?
(Usinf Flying Camera)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4217]Hope u guys like the new tower, if not. Deal with it, it looks fine (My opinion)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

those supports dont look very 'supportive'. probably better off doing the normal style into the rocks. if you really want the supports going into the castle, the castle needs to be bigger and much closer to the track
Pls rework/improve the rockwork below the tower.
A support/rock glitch is avoidable with lower down the rock.

The unique supports aren't that bad, i think an 45° degree angle is missing that is connected between the 90° ones.

I build your turn and a basic round tower by myself and show you how i would build it.
It's not perfect, because it was an speedbuild, but i think its better to show it you via screens than with words. Smile

Unique-Support-Template:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4218]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4219]

I hope this helps you a bit what i mean exactly.
For the rockwork i would suggest to start completly underground and build slowly upwards.
Allways importent for realistic looking rocks are that the rocks glitch into each other to become a smooth and natural look.
Keep in mind, inserted rocks dont' show an ugly "glitch", so you can place houndrets of rocks into each other Biggrin

My rockwork is far away from good, its only as an example what i mean.

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
I did used lowering the rocks, and the supports and others annoyed me a lot, so I came with this orange, but I will use ur attempt. Great idea cobra!