Universal Studios Florida Recreation

[Comment Removed]
Coasters = great! My home parks? I live about 40 minutes from Flamingo Land, about 50 minutes from Lightwater Valley, and about 2 hours from Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
You know what? I'm not working on anything, I'll build Islands of Adventure, and we can be the Universal team! Sound good, huh? Buddy? Biggrin :P
I need a new signature.
(Jul 27, 2015, 05:17 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: You know what? I'm not working on anything, I'll build Islands of Adventure, and we can be the Universal team! Sound good, huh? Buddy? Biggrin :P

That would be awesome! I have always wanted to build Islands in addition to Universal Studios! Now we can create the whole resort! All we need now is Citywalk! Biggrin
Be a part of our Universe!
Universal Studios Florida | Islands of Adventure | Universal's Citywalk
The Universal Team
I actually have that cs its a good set you can defiantly mix and match that set with others to make some cool structures. Can't wait to see more Smile
^For me or him?

Btw, I've started on the Port of Entry. With that, I will probably start building Marvel Land as well, so I will be building the Incredible Hulk coaster, Storm Force Accelatron, Doctor Doom's Fearfall, and the Amazing Adventures of Spider-man.
I need a new signature.
(Jul 28, 2015, 12:31 PM)FKeclipse Wrote: I actually have that cs its a good set you can defiantly mix and match that set with others to make some cool structures. Can't wait to see more Smile

That's good to hear! I am going to start working on Despicable Me today so will see how it goes.

(Jul 28, 2015, 01:19 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: ^For me or him?

Btw, I've started on the Port of Entry. With that, I will probably start building Marvel Land as well, so I will be building the Incredible Hulk coaster, Storm Force Accelatron, Doctor Doom's Fearfall, and the Amazing Adventures of Spider-man.

Cool! I saw your PM and I like the battle plan. Separating each island into its own phase is a good way to tackle a big park with as much detail as Islands!
The Universal Team
Yes guy sound's awesome i would do something but i don't have the patience to be able to do it :P
But like i said to DarkKnight if this comes up for download after i will be doing a HHN theme i am a graphics designer so will have all the laser writing, scare zone's and houses from last year's hhn and this year's.
The Universal Orlando Resort

[Image: PRcwT7C.jpg]

It's official! The Darknight97 and chimalion70005 have teamed up to bring the Universal Orlando Resort to life in RCT3. This partnership will bring Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure into RCT3. As you all know I am working on Universal Studios Florida and chimalion70005 will be working on Islands of Adventure. Although we are both working on separate parks our ideas and suggestions will be shared to create the best Universal recreations ever seen in rct3! As we continue to work on this project we will keep you updated through posts on the forums and will take any suggestions you guys have. To make sure there is no confusion Islands of Adventure will be on a separate forum and can be found here http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-20908.html.

Sincerely,
The Universal Team (Darknight97 and chimalion70005)
The Universal Team
^Yes, very true! I hope to finish Marvel Super Hero Island before I start the next part.
Here is my schedule:

1. Port of Entry - 100% Complete
2. Marvel Super Hero Island - 15% Complete
3. Seuss Landing - 0% Complete
4. The Lost Continent (The Poseidon's Fury Area) - 0% Complete
5. Toon Lagoon - 0% Complete
6. Jurassic Park - 0% Complete
7. Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Hogsmeade - 0% Complete

Oh, and btw Darknight, any updates?
I need a new signature.