Universal Studios Florida Recreation

Nice one guys. Gonna be awesome. Can't wait to see what you are both doing Smile.
Update #4 is finally here! As I was working on Universal Studios Florida I realized that I never finished the exit area or the surrounding areas. In this update we will actually take a look at the outside of the park as well as some additions to the inside of the park. With that said this update will mark the completion of the entrance/exit areas of the park! Smile So, are you ready to see Universal Studios? Here we go!

Update #4 Universal Studios Florida

[Image: gB8TEVB.jpg]

Ticket Sales

[Image: n2fXPaU.jpg]

[Image: tajiA0r.jpg]

The Universal Studios Store is Complete!

[Image: o6kcLSD.jpg]

The Long Awaited Despicable Me Minion Mayhem!

[Image: qAoI5z8.jpg]

[Image: EOihgnK.jpg]
(Don't Worry, Gru's house is still under construction!)

The Lucy Tribute Getting Rebuilt

[Image: bBXYTlD.jpg]

Time to exit the Park!

[Image: OE2TPwH.jpg]

[Image: io6yCFZ.jpg]

[Image: K8u16lv.jpg]

[Image: TDyVkYs.jpg]

[Image: QWg2GeX.jpg]

It would not be Universal without the Globe!

[Image: q1YlhfL.jpg]
(If only I could get the Florida Version! Not sure if you can see in the picture, but I added some mist effects to give it that Florida look!)

More Outside the Park Views

[Image: k2UuqNk.jpg]

[Image: wttjWjJ.jpg]

New Rip Ride Rockit Fencing!

[Image: Ax3OYud.jpg]

[Image: eGk1Hs3.jpg]

New Blue Man Group Flowers

[Image: OhLHmjE.jpg]

Possible Future Citywalk Plans!

[Image: HvztfKb.jpg]

That is all for now! Thank you for following the updates of Universal Studios Florida and don't forget to check out Islands of Adventure being built by chimalion70005! Please feel free to give me any suggestions and comments you have below and keep checking for more Universal Studios Florida!Smile
Be a part of our Universe!
Universal Studios Florida | Islands of Adventure | Universal's Citywalk
The Universal Team
Looking really nice. Maybe a overlook of the park would be good so we can see the scale of it so far Smile
(Aug 6, 2015, 12:41 PM)FKeclipse Wrote: Looking really nice. Maybe a overlook of the park would be good so we can see the scale of it so far Smile

Thanks! Yeah that's not a bad idea, maybe later today I will post an aerial view update. Smile
The Universal Team
Looking pretty good! Never been to Universal studios. unfortunately, so I can't judge if it looks alike or not.
I like how you combine CSO with in-game scenery. Keep up the good work.
Any updates ? Been patiently waiting to see more :P
(Aug 10, 2015, 07:08 PM)RCTSR Wrote: Looking pretty good! Never been to Universal studios. unfortunately, so I can't judge if it looks alike or not.
I like how you combine CSO with in-game scenery. Keep up the good work.

Thanks! One day you have to visit Universal Studios, it's an awesome theme park! Smile At least you get to see it in Rct3!

(Aug 11, 2015, 09:09 AM)FKeclipse Wrote: Any updates ? Been patiently waiting to see more :P

Yeah I have been in the process of upgrading to Windows 10 and have been reinstalling all my programs (including rct3) . So I am hoping later today I will get an aerial update posted and later this week I will get a full update. Will see how far I get!Smile
The Universal Team
The Darknight is back with an Aerial View Update. In this update we will get a nice bird's eye view of the park and get to see what the entire park looks like in one picture! We will also see a quick preview of what is to come in Update #5.

Before we start I just want to give you guys an update on the status of the park:

Universal Studios Entrance/Exit Area= 100% Complete
Production Central- 75% Complete (Everything is done except for Transformers!)
New York- 30% Complete
San Francisco- 0% Complete
London/Diagon Alley- 0% Complete
World Expo- 0% Complete
Springfield- 0% Complete
Woody Woodpecker's Kid Zone- 0% Complete
Hollywood- 15% Complete

Aerial View Update Universal Studios Florida

[Image: 2Cx11wI.jpg]

[Image: cqlqAHW.jpg]

Production Central

[Image: vNV0JGr.jpg]

New York

[Image: PD9CARc.jpg]

[Image: LKdxgEO.jpg]

Views of the Whole Park!

[Image: yo4IP1w.jpg]

[Image: As92sEa.jpg]

Preview of Update #5

[Image: r3FzXYe.jpg]

[Image: RwZjKlq.jpg]

[Image: Wo46z2L.jpg]

That is all for now! Thank you for following the updates of Universal Studios Florida and don't forget to check out Islands of Adventure being built by chimalion70005! Please feel free to give me any suggestions and comments you have below and keep checking for more Universal Studios Florida!Smile
The Universal Team
Looking really good!. Like how in depth it looks so far. Smile
(Aug 15, 2015, 02:48 PM)FKeclipse Wrote: Looking really good!. Like how in depth it looks so far. Smile

Thank you! I try to get in every detail to make the park look as close to Universal Studios as possible! Hoping to get Update #5 posted later this week. Smile
The Universal Team