2016 Roller Coasters Discussion Thread

(Sep 5, 2015, 07:53 AM)Maverick360 Wrote: Goliath is awesome!

Toootally!
I need a new signature.
Yeah, Outlaw Run is short, but is awesome. Total airtime and the back is whiplash inducing! I went there last year and rode it twice first thing with no wait!
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

(Sep 3, 2015, 08:48 PM)Rudy18 Wrote: Im a bit bummed about Total Mayhem though, I wish they at least used a different layout that SFFT's 4D spin coaster.

Are you kidding!? Dude this is one of the most amazing roller coasters i have ever ever ever ridden!!! Once you ride it, your disappointment will be gone. But, it is one of those rides that you have to "ride to believe". Smile
Well i'm not saying its a bad layout or ride, I just wish they had used something unique. A lot of people were expecting a larger model to come there because most though SFFT's was more of a "prototype"
Six Flags creating some "new rides" but they look like remakes to me. This video was dated from 9/3/15 some of you may already have heard about it. What looks interesting, one of the clips looks like it was made from Theme Park Studio, but not sure. (That section starts around 4:32)
https://youtu.be/OFdWm_i5Ecg
(Sep 7, 2015, 08:18 PM)Rudy18 Wrote: Well i'm not saying its a bad layout or ride, I just wish they had used something unique. A lot of people were expecting a larger model to come there because most though SFFT's was more of a "prototype"

its six flags so what do you expect... its probably gonna end up like batman: almost every park will have one and all the layouts will be the same
Valvaren new for Cedar Point. The tallest, fastest, longest Dive Coaster in the world.

Valravn will shatter an astonishing 10 WORLD RECORDS when it debuts next summer, including: 

1. Tallest dive coaster (223feet)
2. Fastest dive coaster (75mph)
3. Longest dive coaster (3,415feet)
4. Most inversionson a dive coaster (3)
5. Longest drop on a dive coaster (214feet)
6. Highest inversionon a dive coaster (165feet)
7. Most roller coasters taller than 200 feet at one amusement park (5)
8. Most rides at one amusement park (72)
9. Most steel roller coaster track at one amusement park (52,125feet/9.9miles)
10. Most roller coaster track at one amusement park (60,110feet/11.4miles)

[Image: val1_zps8rcxtiew.jpg]

[Image: val2_zps7bogj6eo.jpg]
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
looks alright because its a custom dive and not a clone like the others
^At least it has the better restraints that are on the wingriders and Banshee.
I need a new signature.
It's amazing that CP can fit that many coasters in a small plot. Looks really cool, though!
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.