Typhoon Lagoon

The doors entering the indoor park on pic 7 and how you make that waterfall?
Ultimate Forum Game Creator =]
The entrance is mainly done with Vodhins Vermont theme, the wooden framing, kiosks and stuff can all be seen, with some glass panels added from one of the sets that come with the game, i just added some of my own personal hoardings like cctv in operatin/no smoking etc: to give a traditional feel aswell as turnstiles to stop people sneaking in the way i used too many years back lol.

The waterfall/hotel complex is quite simple if you peel it all back, its basically raised ground, with the hotel built around it, and the Mcdonalds to the rear.At the bottom of the waterfall, i made a small depression below ground level, so that when i eventually placed the swimming area above it, it gave the illusion the waterfall was falling into the swimming pool.....that simple really, its just making the most of the tool that are given.
Awsome park. Where did you get the rocks behind the waterfall in picture 3? Do they come with wild (I already have soaked so I know its not soaked) or is it custome scenery?
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]
Its CS....rockwork set.
Thanks soo much. All my parks need that. (This is seriouse im not joking)
[Image: 2yowokk.jpg]
Did you ever share the park??????