Quaywest Adventure Park

Mach series rules....its hard enough getting 2 to do that.How did you manage to sort out the problems with the station entrance/exits?
What an excellent question Smile

Stations 1 and 3 are 7 squares long, station 2 (the middle one) is 11 squares long. At the end of station's 1 and 3, The track goes underground, taking up 3 squares. That leaves 1 square at the end of station 2 for me to build the entrance on one side, and the exit on the other. Smile

Simple really, it was a trick I used in RCT:2

[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006
thanks for the tip RCS2K4. Nice picks btw.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
wow once you get it downloaded the mac series vid is really cool Biggrin
(|_|)
(o.0)
(U U) This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Current Project: No Name Yet... under construction - See this thread.
Wow this park is great, a bit crowded but i love the Mach series coasters ! they are awesome.
[Image: tpsig19pz.jpg]
I'm preparing this park for public release in 5 days time, i'll just tidly it up a bit and release it as it is, coasters and all. This also leaves a huge path of land near the front-left of the park to add your own bits and pieces Smile

I like the Pipedream coaster. All together the new section looks great.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Ok peeps, here it is, the actual park file.

Because of time limits and the sheer size of the park, I dont have the time to finish it. Maybe someone else would like to instead? There is a huge expanse of land on the 1st island which is empty for anyone with a PC fast enough to handle it.

You'll need Hangar 51 and Steelworx installed, as well as Soaked And Wild. Happy downloading...

Quaywest Adventure Park (6.8 MB)

Feedback always apreciated...

HOLY F............ COW
Wow, I am enjoying this park. Thumbs up to you.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true