Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4?

Well, Soaked! was a really good idea (I think they should keep it) and I always make indoor pools with it. Wild! was OK, but they needed more animals (like penguins) that were able to swim. Besides that, the wild coasters were great ideas, but if you want something realistic, they should go.
Me? I use Dove soap to make MY napalm.
OK here is the cereal part of my sig.
I'm playing ROBLOX and I liek wafflez. :3
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2088]
Oooh So stoaked, I thought RCT was dead but Im ready for #4! I hope they Impliment some of the communitys input especially the Vet's who played RTC1 because the generall feel of RTC1 was definantly the best out of all the games so far
RCT1 was a really good game, RCT2 improved on that, and RCT3 brought more to the table with its 3D engine and its two expansion packs, Soaked! and Wild!. Hopefully, RCT4 works on some of the things that RCT3 did not do. Better scenery, arcade games, and an enter the park mode are some of the things I want.
I agree, being able to play arcade games and being able to walk through the park would be so cool. They were in thrillville but NO CANT THINK ABOUT THAT TERRIBLE GAME OR I'LL EXPLODE. Anyway I think that arcade games have been a long time coming and If we dont see a controllable peep cam I would be suprized
YES!!! TOTALLY YESS!!! I WOULD LOVE RCT4!!! Biggrin
Hopefully they do make it. It would be awesome.
It would also be pretty cool if Atari saw this threadWink
Thrillville i have it good story but there are limits in rides AKA ELECTRICTY?!!
yea trillvile wold be better if it was more like rct3 , also WTF WHY DOSE TRILLVILE HAVE LIMITES LIKE COSTER LIMITS AND ACADE GAME PLACEMENT
WELL I CANT GET THAT MAD CAUSE IF THEY DID MAKE IT LIKE RCT3 (finaly got the caps lock unstuck)
they wold get sued
It would be nice if they combined the best features of Thrillville and RCT3.
I can't wait!