Change Signature

How can I 'upload' a siqnature?

I've made one, but I can't upload it. How to do that?

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

Up at the top, it says "Welcome back, Riiickerttt!". Next to that is "User CP". Click that. On the left find "YOUR PROFILE", and then click on "Change Signature". Then you can type edit it just like a regular post. If you reply to this post, my name will be replaced with a bunch of text.

[Image: alexwohlbruck.png]
Okay. I don't think I get it. Ehm I've made a signature and saved it in a wordfile and in Paint. I don't see a button where I can upload that file? Any suggestion?

Thanks anyway!!

Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

Press the "Add reply button", don't use the quick reply. Type at least ten characters, and upload the picture at the bottom. Then post it and the picture will be on the bottom of your post. Use a web browser other than Internet Explorer and click on the image. It will open in a new tab. Copy the url into the box.

You can also upload it here:

http://imgur.com/
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Oke thanks. I'll see what I can do with that Wink

(Oct 5, 2012, 04:54 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Press the "Add reply button", don't use the quick reply. Type at least ten characters, and upload the picture at the bottom. Then post it and the picture will be on the bottom of your post. Use a web browser other than Internet Explorer and click on the image. It will open in a new tab. Copy the url into the box.

You can also upload it here:

http://imgur.com/

Thanks it worked. But as you can see, it´s a bit small. How can I make it bigger?

Check out my stuff

You can't. You need to make the picture longer. This is the actual size (and bigger):

[Image: TMHO5.jpg?1]
[Image: AMUDExV.png]