Making a legit coaster company

So what nineflagsinc is trying to say is that we can get a masters degree in mechanics when we're in 7th grade? A little to hard don't ya think?
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
you guys make me facepalm so hard.

again, there is no way this is going to happen. I know most people think that they can do stuff like this, but you honestly wont be able to. you'd need to start studying basic mechanical stuff in 7th or 8th grade, then follow up with more advanced classes of mechanics in high school, then in college just go all mechanics. you may even need to go to college for more than 4 years to really know what you're doing in mechanics. mechanics is not an easy subject/major. im sure none of you want to do that for 8+ years
Oh I know it won't work. We are all too young and nineflagsinc is thinking way too much into his imagination.
Your think Negative dude your in college that good you don't see the picture you can help out your older you can tell what we need like what type of Engineer like Technical mechanical and ect. We can do think about it 1. If we learn what we need we can take the class for college
2. We can found out more about steel,design, business, Construction, Teck ect now
3. Disney would Actually help us out because my sister BF work as an Imagine you so I can get some kinda of idea from them what are we going to need to pre plan I'm not trying to make this an over night thing I'm plan out our future I mean you don't have to join but it would help our if you do. At least Guide us
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
^^ exactly.(ninja)

look --
im not trying to be harsh - we all have had dreams that we want to come true, but some just may not happen. maybe we can go smaller, like coasterdynamix - model rollercoasters (which actually do make some good money). then just work our way up to (maybe) designing real roller coasters.
Yea I understand what your trying to say nineflagsinc but you would need to wait until you get older. Smile
(Jan 23, 2013, 06:05 PM)AwesomeNinja Wrote: Oh I know it won't work. We are all too young and nineflagsinc is thinking way too much into his imagination.

Remember this you think Negative than nothing going to happen even Success will happen i know not going to be an over night Process it going to be a lot set back in this but we got Take a gamble it like when you was little you could ride a roller coaster because you was to short than you grew than what happen you got on the coaster we have an Advantage here and this the time we make something big if your in or not I'm not Quitting with you guys or not but I'm not going to Forced you guys to join or not to join it an idea and but remember this it take 1000 no but 1 yes can change the Future
im not in college yet, and im not majoring in any engineering. im just telling you that now.

im not thinking negative, im being realistic. and, im not gonna start a degree in engineering because somebody on an ONLINE FORUM convinced me that i can build rollercoasters.
I agree with Drew. We aren't being negative. We're being REALISTIC
Like I said I'm not Forcing you guys don't have to join and we have Different ideas but you guys see one thing I see another I'm put to the test if u fail at least I try if I Success that that would be good but I see one thing and you guys see another maybe this form might change Somebody's life but I'm not giving up I See reality and fantasy and I See more thing that can happen but I'm not giving up with this idea I think anything can happen if you work hard for it so I guess I'm going to work hard for what I want.