Making a legit coaster company

Look, most odds are against you in this. If you were around during the golden age of roller coasters when every company was starting out you would've had a chance. Now not so much. Especially since there are so many more aspects than just designing a roller coaster. You have to hire employees, and manufacture everything, not to mention managing your funds (which is a lot with roller coasters costing between 6 to over 10 million dollars, as Drew and AwesomeNinja said we're thinking realistically. If you want to try then try, no one on here is holding you back. Most likely you will go bankrupt.
My first coaster-SooperDooperLooper at Hershey.

If you haven't ridden a Schwarzkopf you haven't lived.
^true that Kinderly
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
Ok well if it happen it happen it not going to be Perfect I know I'm going to have set backs but like I said it what ever I'm going to do it.
All major company's have set back who remember when six flags sold a lot of third parks and they was about to sell magic mountain.. Than what happen they Concord it happen so like I said I'm going to try. Regardless if I fail or not I'm still going to try.
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
(Jan 23, 2013, 06:55 PM)Kinderly Wrote: Most likely you will go bankrupt.

wheres he gonna get the money in the first place....?
(Jan 23, 2013, 07:21 PM)Drew_ Wrote:
(Jan 23, 2013, 06:55 PM)Kinderly Wrote: Most likely you will go bankrupt.

wheres he gonna get the money in the first place....?
Right now I'm just trying to build up my skills right now and you guys thing that I'm trying build over night is going to take some mind and you my not know what if any coaster business company remember when arrow Dynamics when out of business than S&S bought them and at that time no body knew that S&S even. Exist.. And now look at them
but, where are you going to get the money to hire, design, and build a coaster.... -____-" honestly, its not going to happen.
Ok let put like this say. In 16 years latter I save my don't spend on anything thing and I work for a top company and in put in stocks if you know any thing about stocks or business than u know what I'm going with this and say B&M going out of business I first call the bank and ask I would like to pre own the company and I will pay for this much i tell I have the company on it feet so that might take 2 to 5 years and that almost at during that time I ask for Sponsors that will help pay so I can run the company that soon as u get the company running than you can find and higher your Designers engineers etc. but this what I learn if you already know Designers and engineers than you build off of that do you know the story of. B&M

Do you know what B&M means
I don't think Bolliger & Mabillard would ever go bankrupt
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
(Jan 23, 2013, 07:38 PM)nineflagsinc Wrote: Do you know what B&M means
uhmmmmmmm... Intamin? #sarcasm
B&M's not going bankrupt anytime in the near future.
(Jan 23, 2013, 07:41 PM)AwesomeNinja Wrote: I don't think Bolliger & Mabillard would ever go bankrupt
That what people said about arrow Dynamics than what happen the world changes you should know that do you know how Bolliger & Mabillard got their name

(Jan 23, 2013, 07:42 PM)Drew_ Wrote:
(Jan 23, 2013, 07:38 PM)nineflagsinc Wrote: Do you know what B&M means
uhmmmmmmm... Intamin? #sarcasm
B&M's not going bankrupt anytime in the near future.
How do you know what if a coaster brake and kill. 30 people than they Sued the company that they lose the case than what happen., they lose money and that nobody want to buy from them any more because people died and the park wouldn't Risk buy from them again.. That just a little bit of Reality lesson Wink but back on subject are you guys going to try it out or not gamble it or no because you may not know this might be the world best coaster company on the world or this might never happen.. Anybody want to try it out with me