Making a legit coaster company

cool cool thanks Riickerttt anyone elese...
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
But I don't have any experience with making a design company or something....

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

It ok we can learn I'm starting to use google sketchup it is a good system to use for planing
(Jan 22, 2013, 10:13 AM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Because we're all teenagers.

yeah - but we can make a company. we just need $ and support from B&M or Intamin or anybody else.

(Jan 23, 2013, 11:15 AM)Riiickerttt Wrote: What can we lose?

a sh*tton of money....

i honestly dont understand how any of you can think that this would actually happen.
I can do a bit of concept art and such, but I'm in 7th grade, so I won't be of much use. Also, I could do some video editing.
Eat, sleep, ride!
My band's first single, "Get Outta Mah Face!" has been released! Look us up on iTunes!
^ im thinking that youre thinking about an rct3 company....

what everybody else is saying is that they wanna make a legit coaster company....

(Jan 23, 2013, 03:59 PM)Drew_ Wrote: i honestly dont understand how any of you can think that this would actually happen.
which i said earlier
Good luck but it takes a whole lot of money to build up a company, especially a major one. Sure you can build up but then what? It's not like you can just snap your fingers and become a major company. Plus most of us active on here are teenagers so we don't really have any experience.
My first coaster-SooperDooperLooper at Hershey.

If you haven't ridden a Schwarzkopf you haven't lived.
(Jan 23, 2013, 05:44 PM)Kinderly Wrote: It's not like you can just snap your fingers and become a major company.

EXACTLY!

I dont understand how nobody has noticed this yet.... -__-'
It trying to say plan like build up our skills I'm not trying to do everything in one night I know it going to take some time but were young so it will be Easter for use to map out our colleges our majors and what skill we need and also I saying pre plan I have a bunch of sketch coaster we can use and we can get aloof supports not just from major company small fair company and also Disney would sponcer us from the young Imagineering's program that what I'm in we have a lot Sources we just got plan out and we make Amazing parks and ect I think we can pull it out but the thing is we can't say we're forming a future Company we have to play off like we're trying to become part of their company I think we can pull it off
^ thats not going to work....

1) im going to college in 2 years (UF-Go Gators --- junior year 2012-13senior year of highschool 2013-14, college starts late 14) and I can tell you im not majoring in engineering/any thing like that
2) disney would not sponsor us
3) its going to take more than a few months to design, re-design, support, and finally place the track on a coaster... years maybe.
4) most of you are in 7-9th grade, and im 90% sure that b&m and intamin will not accept any of us.