RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Larry591's RCT2 Coaster Designs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I like all of these, my favourite, though, is definitely Dr. Twistenstein. How you were able to make such a simplistic, yet impossibly interesting coaster is beyond me. It just works. IT WORKS. The way it flows throughout the scenery is perfect.

Tombstone Twister is also a very very good, well thought out coaster. I love both of these. These just flow so well with the scenery you added to it.

Keep up this fantastic work!!
Thanks, I'm glad you like them. And yeah, I was surprised with the end result of Dr. Twistenstein as well. I might make another Halloween-themed coaster tomorrow or Sunday.
Update: I haven't had much time to play RCT2 lately, so here's a Jungle-themed water ride.
[Image: 582a82b6d1b6e.jpg]
I like it. It's pretty well thought out. Keep it up!
Sorry I haven't posted anything in awhile, but final exams got in the way of my ability to play RCT2.  But I'm back now and have a new holiday-themed coaster for you.  Of course, we all know Santa Claus needs whatever fun he can get when he's stranded at the North Pole for 364 days a year...
[Image: 5855a32576657.jpg]
Hey everyone.  Apologies for not posting much recently, but between a busy schedule and designer's block (that's a thing, right?), I haven't really had much time to play RCT2.  But I'm back with a couple of new coasters and a few re-themed coasters.  Just note that all but one of these use the expansion packs.

While RCT2 may have a "Hoverboard coaster", a certain other coaster type can be passed off as a convincing "hoverboard" coaster.  I'll stand by that until my dying day now that I've built this:
[Image: 588efceab2dbf.jpg]

Got an interplanetary passport?  Then let's go for a tour!
[Image: 588eff230376f.jpg]

One of my re-themed coasters.  And as you can see, it borrows some scenery concepts from Lagoon Typhoon:
[Image: 588f01c98be69.jpg]

Another re-themed coaster.  And I think it's safe to assume most of you know which coaster it's a re-theming of.
[Image: 588f049899439.jpg]

And lastly, a coaster in the center of an alien civil war.
[Image: 588f078c19836.jpg]

That's it for now.  Feel free to comment and let me know what you think.
love these designs
(Oct 28, 2016, 04:14 AM)Larry591 Wrote: [ -> ]Triple post, but here are the Halloween coasters I said I would make:

Some mad scientist must be really mad right now (especially to build a roller coaster around his tiny lab).
[Image: 58130704568eb.jpg]

Maybe this is the pumpkin patch Linus should have visited:
[Image: 5813067bae021.jpg]

A large memorial forms the station for this graveyard smash:
[Image: 58130545786d1.jpg]

Feel free to let me know what you think.

I'm digging the mad scientist one. Great work keep it up proud of you!!!
Wow, has it really been almost four months since I last uploaded anything?  Sheesh, I need to stop focusing so much on my degree and play some RCT2.  Anyway, I've been experimenting with plant-based scenery a bit lately, so here are my newest works:

I finally took this park's centerpiece and made it its own individual track:
[Image: 5920133a6762a.jpg]

Here's a nice little preserve for both a garden and a roller coaster.  I was going to make it a cage but feared it'd have too many scenery items to save at one time...
[Image: 5920167840bbe.jpg]

...So I made this a cage instead:
[Image: 59201943bd2fd.jpg]

Lots of wooden things surrounded by plants here, including a coaster:
[Image: 59201b97e1130.jpg]

That's it for now.  Feel free to comment.
Heyyyyy! He's back, and he's got some sweet rides! I like the Neon Invert. Haven't seen something so......abstract before.

Don't worry about us, get your degree first!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10