Show us your desktop!

New Imporves Desktop:

Better?(:
Sevey13 Wrote:Mine changes constantly. Things come and go. Right now it is pretty uncluttered. What drives me crazy is when you install some program that puts, like, 20 shortcuts on your desktop for "1000 Free AOL Minutes," etc.

Mine does too... that is what it looked like a few days ago. I usually change the wallpaper weekly or every other week, maybe to a photo sometimes, but I constantly move around icons. I've already taken off the "Google Desktop" icon and put it into my "More" folder, added "Google Earth" and "Messenger Beta." But I still keep it nice and organized, like so! Biggrin

And Chickenselects3, looks much better Smile I don't really like your wallpaper now, but the desktop "clutter-ness" isn't as bad!
DraytonMonkey Wrote:I don't generally do organisationas long as I can find all of my programes I'm happy. Although why I have 3 ftp programmes, I will never knowSmile

Rolleyes

On my desktop there are only 5 links: My Documents, My Computer, Network Neighbourhood, Recycle Bin, and Connect to Sympatico. Windows 2000 Pro is okay more stable than XP I find. It may be the varience in the processor.
[Image: logoea1.png]
lol. My "OTHER" Folder on my desktop has over 3 GB's of crap xD
Sevey13 Wrote:Mine changes constantly. Things come and go. Right now it is pretty uncluttered. What drives me crazy is when you install some program that puts, like, 20 shortcuts on your desktop for "1000 Free AOL Minutes," etc.
Aol, is known to do that, it gives you like 1 million offers etc. It's annoying:xpirate:

Bello, also I am trying to get away from AOL, but all my mail from school goes to my Screename so it sucks:xpinched: but 1 good thing is I'm not using AIM anymore Tongue I like my wallpaper though, its more natural to me, but It changes alot. (:
Since we got on the topic of organization in the Start Menu I have three main folders: Games, Software, and Hardware. Games for games, Software has three subfolders: Internet, Software and music. Hardware contain's stuff related to Hardware like Nero buring ROM.
[Image: logoea1.png]
No comment on my start menu :scared:, wow, I need to organize all my docs and pics and other stuff. its a bit messy.
My monitor is so large that the fact that I have several folders in there doesn't matter to me... I don't have that much stuff installed on here anyway, though Wink
Okay, Here's mine....Keep in mind it's in between deletes at the momentTongue

By the way, I have the start bar on auto hide at the top...I like it that wayBiggrin

*PS: all the sql things are for my forum, I keep them in nice separate things to make them easier to load up againSmile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Does everyone have cluddered desktops?, I cleaned mine up (again) as well as organized everyfolder on my cpu. =). You really need an documents folder nickman :scared: