Wild Mouse Coaster - Planet Coaster Update

Sorry for the delay, I was at work all day.

This one's from my local park - Martin's Fantasy Island on Grand Island in New York State:

Wild Mouse - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBbFbGos0O8

- This is a spinning wild mouse (same manufacturer/ride type as what you're working with) and features most of what you're going for. The out-n'-back sections are approximately at a 5 degree slope downwards, with trim brakes every other straight section. The spin lock is at the top of the second out-n'-back section and the cars are reset just before re-entering the station. The station is separated into two sections, the back area for unloading with the front for loading. I've been on this at least a dozen times and can tell you it's silky smooth (unless you get an unlucky spin), and you get a good amount of airtime from the bunny hills. Also, the layout takes up the size of two conventional pirate ship flat rides placed next to each other, so it is quite compact.
Team CoasterTech

(Aug 15, 2017, 08:46 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Sorry for the delay, I was at work all day.

This one's from my local park - Martin's Fantasy Island on Grand Island in New York State:

Wild Mouse - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBbFbGos0O8

- This is a spinning wild mouse (same manufacturer/ride type as what you're working with) and features most of what you're going for. The out-n'-back sections are approximately at a 5 degree slope downwards, with trim brakes every other straight section. The spin lock is at the top of the second out-n'-back section and the cars are reset just before re-entering the station. The station is separated into two sections, the back area for unloading with the front for loading. I've been on this at least a dozen times and can tell you it's silky smooth (unless you get an unlucky spin), and you get a good amount of airtime from the bunny hills. Also, the layout takes up the size of two conventional pirate ship flat rides placed next to each other, so it is quite compact.

Thanks I appreciate it. Great video. I got a little dizzy at the end there. I think I like the ride better without the spin Smile
I think this version of the coaster I did recently is much better.
I like your new layout as well, I just thought I'd provide a real-life example of a coaster I'm familiar with that could potentially help the project. I'm glad to see the project is continuing along well and I'm looking forward to seeing more progress in the near future.
Team CoasterTech

(Aug 15, 2017, 09:19 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: I like your new layout as well, I just thought I'd provide a real-life example of a coaster I'm familiar with that could potentially help the project. I'm glad to see the project is continuing along well and I'm looking forward to seeing more progress in the near future.

Thank you and also for the video link. This is the first one I've seen with the car spinning on the ride. The majority (if not all) of the Wild Mouse Coasters were definitely more compact than the first design of this coaster. But it's a learning experience. So thanks as always for your help and everyone else who offered suggestions. Now I'm doing the little details. Trees, some shops, and other stuff to make the ride more complete. It won't be a full park.
Update for my Wild Mouse Coaster adding the details around the coaster to make it look nicer.
[Image: FeMoRG4.jpg]
[Image: cRfteC4.jpg]
[Image: T0hdaCu.jpg]
(Aug 16, 2017, 11:31 PM)aecrouch2016 Wrote: Update for my Wild Mouse Coaster adding the details around the coaster to make it look nicer.
[Image: FeMoRG4.jpg]
[Image: cRfteC4.jpg]
[Image: T0hdaCu.jpg]

Looks awesome!!!
Video update - Cheese Chase
Day and Night POV
It looks quite nice. Good job.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
This is by far your best creation !
i like it lots more without spins, than with spins good job!