Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4?

@skull123:
First, it's only an mobile version not more, the graphic is nothing special.

Second, Atari is/was an crap Creator/Publisher or what ever they are.
We see this in RCT3, without CSO's & CTR's RCT3 is totally crap against RCT 1-2.
Only 3D-Graphic makes not a better Game, the Coaster-Game was the only one good thing in RCT3.

Third, if we want an RCT4 than we use "Theme Park Studio".
It has an different name okay, but all of us that want to customizing every single aspect of the items, than TPS is the Game we need.
The only thing that is missing in TPS, is an Campaign/Scenario play. I think it's not really necessary to have this, most of the RCT-3 Community want to build Coasters/Parks of there Dreams.

In my opinion, Atari should give away there RCT-Rights and give it to an Production that can make better Games.
And after Release of TPS with this high Gaming-Niveau, every RCT-4 attempt would be tough.

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
They should just make RCT2 for mobile. That would be better than this will, it's basically your average amusement park game on Facebook.
[Image: Ardy.png]
@ Ardy:
RCT2 mobile would be funny, but not from Atari!
There are enough better Game-Producers out there, if Atari makes an RCT2-mobile version, than all the nostalgic flair was blowing way Tongue

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
I read a post in 2013 that said Chris Sawyer was working on a mobile version of RCT1, wish it would be RCT2 though.
When they said "mobile" I thought they meant iOS and Android. Turns out it's iOS and Facebook instead.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
^Woo! Go Apple!
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
For the beginners.
(Mar 17, 2014, 08:47 PM)IntaminAndrew Wrote: ^Woo! Go Apple!

[Image: cae80d0eb2e488f591e65e03be29bea6ba44c09e...45aa91.jpg]
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
^ This post.
[Image: sig_zps84f84773.jpg]
There is a very good chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSHrR2QCkqE
I need a new signature.